• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Good place in CT for a trailer for the BX?

hennydamule

Hey Junk or anyone else with the know,

Know a good place to get a trailer? Best price that I've found so far is $2150 for a 14ft tandem with brakes at Troy's in Farmington.

Hen

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, you New England guys really take it in the shorts! I paid $1400 for a fairly nice 14' by 6' wide double axle trailer with electric brakes last year in north central Indiana. I'm probably going to sell it and get a 14' by 7' unit because my newly aquired snow trac is 6'2" wide :pat:

hennydamule

Tell me about it. I've got a guy in NC who'll ship one up and it's still about $200-$300 cheaper. Problem is that I need it by the weekend b/f Halloween to use for a fundraiser at my Nature Center, and he can't guarantee that delivery. It's called a Kaufman, anyone ever heard of it?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Just do a web search on Sikeston, MO and you'll come up with dozens of trailer manufacturers. Most all of them will sell to the general public for the same price as they sell to a dealer.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Go out of state to the Springfield MA area. You might find a better deal. If you need it moved for just Halloween, possibly a local flat bed hauler will do it for the sanctuary for a donation. Even if you had to pay $100 round trip, it would be worth it to save $300 on the trailer. JunkMA

LarryRB

driving across 101 in Ct and crossing over the line into Rhode Island is a place that is the cheapest around, Find yourself a weekly heavy truck trader magazine and check the back of the magazine for the name and prices