• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spider Chomp

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Darn it, I got bit by a damn spider again last night. 5 or 6 bites on just one finger. No biggie but it ITCHES like crazy and Im scratching all over my body and scalp too.
Anyone else get some good spider bites?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Pretty sure, yeah. Again, its no biggies, I was just wondering if other folks have gotten bit lately and if they itch like heck too.

By the way, if you all have seen Spiderman, ya'll know whats going to happen to me tomorrow morning! :bb:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty sure, yeah. Again, its no biggies, I was just wondering if other folks have gotten bit lately and if they itch like heck too.

By the way, if you all have seen Spiderman, ya'll know whats going to happen to me tomorrow morning! :bb:

You will find a job??????????:whistling:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not a spider, but I got bit by my black cat last night. Looked nasty today, but I think I have it under control.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Not a spider, but I got bit by my black cat last night. Looked nasty today, but I think I have it under control.

Your cat bit you???? Was it just playing???? My cat bit me a few times when he was a kitten. The last time he bit me he really chomped down..... then I damn near broke his neck and hes never bitten me again.

And MB...... I hope to hell I DO get a job tomorrow!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi, she is nicknamed the Black Bitch Cat From Hell for a reason. She's an old girl now and I don't think she can see very good. She got scared when I went to put her back on the floor. She'll usually snap at me but this time she drew blood. No big deal, been there, done that with her.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi, she is nicknamed the Black Bitch Cat From Hell for a reason. She's an old girl now and I don't think she can see very good. She got scared when I went to put her back on the floor. She'll usually snap at me but this time she drew blood. No big deal, been there, done that with her.

Awwwww :( Go to the following link. Maybe it could help! :wink: http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=21291