• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ordering new window curtains

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What a pain in the fickin ass . Something new for me to hate and Rant about !!! Just placed the order for new curtains in the Apartment . Holy Crap :w00t2:!!! There goes 2 months rent . I had to keep reminding the wife it was a rental and we were not moving in .

Everything has to color match or God forbid what might happen . The renters tear those curtains up and I will show them exactly what will happen and it will not be pretty .:angry::censored::mad::clubem:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
hmmm...
you should try my trick -- when the wife was hunting for curtains, I took her to wally world, showed her the cheap poly/cotton twin sheets, and told her to pick the color since she was the one who would be converting them to curtains. $4 per panel.

Trakternut

hmmm...
you should try my trick -- when the wife was hunting for curtains, I took her to wally world, showed her the cheap poly/cotton twin sheets, and told her to pick the color since she was the one who would be converting them to curtains. $4 per panel.
....and she also made a matching set in miniature for the doghouse where Erik now lives. :glare:

snow dog

Aint the slower life in Idaho great, bet you are looking for things to do every day, maybe some snow moving tommorow.

Have another Dr. Rum

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Aint the slower life in Idaho great, bet you are looking for things to do every day, maybe some snow moving tommorow.

Have another Dr. Rum

Up Yours !!!:wink: I am on my 2nd rum now . Damn ............ I could buy a lot of Dr. rums for what these drapes are costing me . These Texans had damn well better appreciate it .

snow dog

Up Yours !!!:wink: I am on my 2nd rum now . Damn ............ I could buy a lot of Dr. rums for what these drapes are costing me . These Texans had damn well better appreciate it .

Up mine, Nice guy like, thought I would have been invited to share !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't believe you are going to rent to Texans and are worrying about the color of the drapes!:yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

I thought you said they were curtains?
There's a difference between curtains and drapes.
Did you get the right things?

Mexican-Style-Curtains.jpg

mexican-style-draperies.jpg

I'd go with the drapes myself..tassels!!:w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't confuse him!
I wasn't trying to.
I only hope he purchased the appropriate wild colours in order to satisfy the renters, with all the winders decorated in the right way!
They'll need curtains.. in order to grab them and pull them back quickly, then slam them together again.
That's not so easy to do with drapes and tie backs. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I leave mine open most of the time.:brows: We do close the heavy drapes in the bay window to keep the sun from overheating the living room.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Morning Buddy,

Is it snowing, blowing yet?
Mornin..... Yep it is commin down good . Looks like its going to go for awhile . Just having my first cup of joe .

I got tile work to do today and wanna guess where my tile saw is ? Buried in the trailer:sad:. Oh well ... I got enough of the shop cleaned out to pull it inside to unload it .