• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Nixon

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
:happybdayI hope you have a wonderful day. I heard that you still have most of your teeth, and all of your intelligence.. That is a great feat being you are now officially older than dirt.

P.S. I LOVE YOU you old Fart.

:dancing::thewave::dancing::happybday

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I heard that you still have most of your teeth, and all of your intelligence.. That is a great feat being you are now officially older than dirt.

And I assumed it was the opposite! :poke:

Happy birthday Nixon! :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
John, I read a classified memo from the Department of Homeland Security attributing your longevity to a lack of hemp rope in Pa! Unfortunatley, just when enough rope had been found, Obama gave it away so your safe for another year.
Happy birthday, you miserable failure (to quote Roy). Here's to thirty more!

JP

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birhday John. :happybday:
hope you have a great day!!!
:dancing: :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the kind thoughts folks . It's been a great day .
Nothing but the best to each of You (except Tubbs ) . John

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
:happybdayI hope you have a wonderful day. I heard that you still have most of your teeth, and all of your intelligence.. That is a great feat being you are now officially older than dirt.:thewave::dancing::happybday
Yes, Happy Birthday, Nix. So tell us what it was like before dirt.:whistling:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, Happy Birthday, Nix. So tell us what it was like before dirt.:whistling:
I was difficult . It made planting things almost impossible .We had a naming contest,ans as You well know dirt won . However , Democrat came in a close second :) . Hence My race was primarily hunters . Unfortunately ,We were at best armed with sticks ,while Our intended prey was 20' tall and armed with large teeth and an equally large appetite . As You have no doubt noticed My use of the word hunters was optimistic at best . I was however at the discovery of fire . It would have been an early boon to all mankind . However "Stinking Bob " decided to see if it was edible . It set us back Years .
If for some reason You need to know more about Stinking Bob , contact Alonzo Tubbs . I refuse to talk any more about him .