• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Professional service needs as you get older

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got to thinking about this last night.

When I was 35, I had:
1 doctor
1 dentist
1 bank

Here I am 20 years later and I have:
3 doctors
3 dentists
3 attorneys/firms
3 financial institutions/advisors
2 accountants
2+ contractors
1 lawn service
1 realtor
and probably others I'm not thinking of

I thought things were supposed to get easier as you get up in years.

How's it going for you?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lol. You really want to make me think today.

3 doctors
1 surgeon
2 psychologists
2 keneiseologists
4 banks
1 lawyer
3 occupational therapists

There's probably more I'm forgetting.

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm 73. 1 doctor, 1 dentist, 1 financial advisor, 1 tax preparer, 1 insurance service, 1 lawyer, 1 bank. What am I missing here?

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
78 here and I have 1 doctor and 1 bank.
Saw the doctor one time since 1961 and that was for a physical to go into the Air Force. Last year was for cataract removal. Im still getting around with no help and driving my truck through the woods every day to shoot varmints!! I always believed that if it aint broke, dont fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy,
78 here and I have 1 doctor and 1 bank.
Saw the doctor one time since 1961 and that was for a physical to go into the Air Force. Last year was for cataract removal. Im still getting around with no help and driving my truck through the woods every day to shoot varmints!! I always believed that if it aint broke, dont fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80 here. If I've learned anything in my life it's if you want to stay healthy, stay
away from people ho aren't. That means no doctors, no hospitals. Same with drugs. 20 YO scotch will cure most ailments.