• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A big thank you to the Media/Hollywood for pushing politically correct agendas.

Angelface

:bolt: Now before everyone here wants to rip my head off, please allow me to explain!! Most of my life I have considered myself more of a Libertarian than anything else.. I may have leaned more towards the liberal side growing up. My father's side was very conservative as my mother's was very and I mean very liberal. My attitude has always been, live your life however you want, just don't interfere with mine.

Anyways, as a result I became a part of social groups, fund raisers, and awareness communities. I would attend movies and watch my desired Netflix programs. Well between all that.. is when I noticed this trend of politically correct agendas being forced in them. No longer was it about genuine stories and passion in these flicks, but more about how we must be politically correct. Then at the same time the media constantly doing the same thing. These groups and pages I were subscribed to started publishing outrages articles.

It became apparent that these where very one sided. Anyone who had a different opinion was quickly labeled a racist or sexist for simply disagreeing with them and their comments deleted. This PC culture became the very thing I hated. The news constantly posts race baiting headlines, dividing people and blaming. Some of these videos show police attacking black people... what they didn't show is the crime being committed earlier in the video that has been edited out so it looks like a race issue.

Awhile back I took my son to see Cars 3. It was apparent that this movie had feminism smeared all over the plot. It ended with a girl power message and the main character was put on the sidelines as the female saved the day. Nothing wrong with that, but I have no problems finding movies for my daughters to feel empowered by. However, it seems this current Hollywood nature hates men and boys and anything that empowers men or boys is labeled toxic. Ugh.. I want my son to feel empowered also and I think it's only fair that boys should still feel important also.

My husband still plays the occasional video game. He told me about this game coming out that is set in WW2, but they are rewriting history and putting ethnic groups and women in battles they never faught in while claiming the game is authentic. So now games are a propaganda tool for current day agendas like the movies?

Some of these media outlets have gone to far as well. I've seen headlines that say all white neighborhoods are toxic for society. What???? I live in a very small community in the mountains, and while we don't have a lot of diversity here, the majority is not racist. I've had feminists tell me that I don't need to be a slave to a man as they find out I am a stay at home mom (I do work two days a week now) as he works his career full time. Umm maybe we want it this way? They think I am oppressed and some sort of victim. Now these same feminists are attacking their own as in white women.. Saying we are over privileged and our concerns have no voice.

Enough is enough! I am so sick of hearing this garbage. I am 30 now and realizing that I am very content and happy living a traditional life style. However this agenda crap likes to shove down my throat that I am toxic for doing so. I'll admit, at first I really did not like Trump. Some things he does still bothers me, but I have noticed the good he has done. Yet these people instantly find the negative and create unnecessary divide. The media never gives him the credit for it. Look at the protests that happened in Portland recently... yuck!!!

So as a result, thank you social justice warriors, Hollywood, and media for helping me delete you all from my life. As a result, my depression has declined a lot. I love everyone regardless of race, political sides, gender, or sexual preferences.. But I will NOT tolerate race baiting or agendas being shoved down my throat by clueless celeberities telling me how I need to act or think. My children will NOT be brainwashed by these extreme liberal ideologies and discover their worth by discovering who they are. Not defined by their race and sexual preferences. I thought we where past this??? My Aunt even had the nerve to ask why I chose a white male to marry.. My own family accusing me of being racist when I supported anti racisim for years???

Never thought id be so judged for living a traditional life. So no thank you media, we will find other things to do as a family as in spending more time outdoors and thinking for ourselves. Now I feel more pure as a result. Like I said, I don't care how you live your life. But don't interfere or attack mine because you disagree.

Sorry rant over... lol you can move this thread if need be to the rant forums. :wink:

Last edited: