• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Father's Day

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:wink:

FB_IMG_1529237728438.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Started celebrating Father's Day last evening. Melen came home yesterday for a short visit, has to return to Chicago this afternoon.

Watched the old Walt Disney Dean Jones/Suzanne Pleshette movie "The Ugly Dachshund" together. Melen gave it to me on DVD as my gift. We had nicknamed Mitty the ugly dachshund when he was growing as he would try to do the same things that the little dogs do. At 3 times the size of our little Walter, and 2 to 3 times heavier than my sister-in-laws dogs who spend a good bit of time here, he still believes he is a lap dog, still believes he is a little dog, and often lays down on his belly when playing with the smaller dogs.

A quite family movie night was a nice way to spend the evening, especially nice to just sit since I'm still recovering from back to back kidney stone procedures..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 7.26.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 7.26.58 AM.png
    534.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2880.jpg
    IMG_2880.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 65

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob, I have that movie memorized from years ago and watching it several times when Jeff and Ty were kids.
The best part is when the Garrisons are having the lawn party and Brutus the Great Dane ,Danke and the other weenies get involved.
The Chinese guy: take away rion!!
:yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I missed that movie. Sounds like a good one to catch sometime soon.
Thanks PG for the FD wishes.
I to would like to wish a happy fathers day to all the fathers out in FF land. Cheers!! :beer: :beer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes, a very Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. Enjoy and take advantage of the one day a year all you guys out there are entitled to be right for 24 hours. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy father's day to everyone. Not much of a day for me. Laying in bed with severe back pain, leg and foot flared up, splitting headache, vertigo, and nauseous. Having severe medication withdrawals from one the doctor took me off of. Been weaning off it for 3 weeks now. Want some advice? Don't ever take pristiq if your doctor prescribes it. Wicked heartburn and doesn't do much but knocks you down for a month when you stop it.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Had the in-laws over to celebrate Father's Day. Made a lobster roll with my onion rings and cole slaw (not pictured). Lunch was a hit. :thumbup:

20180617_130205.jpg