• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NBC really sucks on Olympic Coverage.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I do not watch a whole lot, but the wife loves it, especially the figure skating so it has been on the tube here every evening.

One thing I notice is that the globalist network NBC does not cover the medal ceremonies. No anthem, nothing. I have not seen one in almost two weeks now. I guess patriotism is a thing of the past with this awful network.

I miss the days of old Jim McKay covering the games and hearing the national anthem being played as the athletes get their medals. Those days are long gone now. What is glorified now is globalism, gay figure skaters, VP Pence bashing and tons of commercials. Bah. The olympics suck now. It was enough to make anyone sick the fawning they did over that NOKO witch. Big f***ing deal for her.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure they're doing it differently than before. I watched Canada kick butt in figure skating last night. They showed the award/podium for gold silver and bronze but no medals. They said medals will be presented at the closing ceremony I believe.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That couple rocked!
Thanks Brian, I sure didn't know they were going to wait til the end for medal ceremonies.

All this time been wondering if I'd missed them. Lol

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched a little the first couple days. What I learned was:

Some gay guy is there. Presumably a performer. I don't know which sport. They never said.

Kim Jong Fattie has a sister. I think she sat next to Pence.

400 NOKO cheer girls are really good at waving flags in sync. Some of them are kind of hot.

I haven't tuned in since.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We've never been ones to watch the Olympics but this time around we've been watching pretty faithfully every night. I guess since my accident I have a greater appreciation for the amount of work and dedication those athletes put into their sports. Some having overcome serious injuries in the past. Unlike professional sports, these athletes aren't sitting on an 8+ figure multi million multi year contract living in mansions living the life regardless of whether or not they win or lose.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I watched a little the first couple days. What I learned was:

Some gay guy is there. Presumably a performer. I don't know which sport. They never said.

Kim Jong Fattie has a sister. I think she sat next to Pence.

400 NOKO cheer girls are really good at waving flags in sync. Some of them are kind of hot.

I haven't tuned in since.

The skier Gus Kenworth came "out" as gay. How *Gasp* Shocking. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gus-ke...-lgbt-gay-rights-potential-white-house-visit/
Well not really, if ANY of the male ice skaters came out as straight now That would be Shocking! :th_lmao: