• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Utility work all around me

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
They are replacing some poles on the powerlines and have 2 of these and a Mooroka.

Attachments

• trackbucket.jpg
    trackbucket.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 228
  • tbucketswork.jpg
    tbucketswork.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 226

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Hi, Fred. Ya, considering what they cost and repairs must run high...renting seems a good choice.
It's a big company from S. NH. They have a good size fleet of Ford pickups and lineman's trucks and 65' bucket trucks in a temporary yard just down the road from me. Some places they layed down mats and drove the trucks down the line.

Attachments

• matsGHRd.jpg
    matsGHRd.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 198

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I see the Northern Pass Project through NH got shot down. What are the Massholes gonna do for cheap power now. LOL.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just wait, you'll pay for that when they put your smart meter in!!!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Massholes like to pay extra in their bills to offset the other freeloaders in the great entitlement state.

It's actually called Electricidad muy bien.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Maine and NH are already charging more for the delivery than the electric. I'd guess that everyone's bill doubled compared to about 3 years ago.

I read that Vermont is going to have the big line, now. Some of it in Lake Champlain.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Maine and NH are already charging more for the delivery than the electric. I'd guess that everyone's bill doubled compared to about 3 years ago.

I read that Vermont is going to have the big line, now. Some of it in Lake Champlain.

It is what I used to do for work, but now I say no way. Maine Yankee gone. Vermont Yankee gone, Connecticut Yankee gone, Pilgrim gone next year. The liberals want Indian Point to close which produces 2000MW of base load electricity, almost twice what the Northern Pass project was rated for.

Moral of the story, southern New England want cheap electricity but not in their back yard. Well, phuck them. We don't need their giant erector set towers in our state so they can pick and choose what they want.

As far as I am concerned, they can all freeze in the dark or build some new nukes in their backyard. They ruined northern New England with their unwanted immigration up here as it is. We all would have been better off it they had just stayed home.