• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Multiple Shootings At Annapolis Gazette

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Apparently a shotgun was used.

Shooter is in custody.

No word on identity or motive at this point.

Early report, white male in his 20's

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A law enforcement source says the suspect in custody initially refused to cooperate.

The suspect had no identification when he was arrested and FBI found no information immediately in the system.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
From President Trump;

Prior to departing Wisconsin, I was briefed on the shooting at Capital Gazette in Annapolis, Maryland. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. Thank you to all of the First Responders who are currently on the scene.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Last I've seen, 5 dead and multiple injured.

"Long gun" involved as reported by some sources. "Shotgun" has been reported by other sources.

Suspect may have also had "Flash Bang" devices

A law enforcement source says the suspect in custody initially refused to cooperate.

The suspect had no identification when he was arrested and FBI found no information immediately in the system.

He also apparently damaged his finger prints somehow to slow down the process of investigation.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Why the hell is this jerk in custody?
Shoot the sob. About five pounds of lead should do it.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh my, you mean he didn't use an "assault rifle?" I'm sorry I do feel sorry for those people and their loved ones. But the that's the first thing that popped in my head when I first saw it.
Guess the sh*tty media and anti-gun crowd has hardened my heart. Hate to be that way but there it is.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Last I've seen, 5 dead and multiple injured.

"Long gun" involved as reported by some sources. "Shotgun" has been reported by other sources.

Suspect may have also had "Flash Bang" devices

He also apparently damaged his finger prints somehow to slow down the process of investigation.
They are saying he has mutilated fingers, and not sure if it happened recently or what, yet he just shot a bunch of people.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The suspect in the shooting is Jarrod Warren Ramos, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

Police are outside an address connected to Ramos in Laurel, Maryland.

Ramos has a connection to the paper. He filed a defamation claim in 2012 against the paper but the case was dismissed.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw a meme today but could not save it ...and now I cannot find the dang thing.

In essence it said:
When the democrats are getting beat up like with the IG report and now Justice Kennedy retiring you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a shooting to move focus to guns.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:bolt:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.55.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.55.17 PM.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 21