• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who got the Freighter?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
BR or bombi, if my memory serves correct?

I am sure it was Not orange.....

We should start a log of transport miles as compared to over the snow miles......
Snow trac 268 put more miles on coming from the oregon/WA border to my bowl of oil than was on the odometer.

Try soaking a little bread in the oil...

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This was a screaming fast trip had to get back to phoenix for the game.
Heading New Mexico to get another soon and yes it is orange :brows:

the plot thickens..

Long way to the upper midwest for a spryte So I think my orange is safe.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We were practicing Tucker defense yesterday just in case wagons head east!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 339

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jack pot.:wow:

To a thiokol owner that would be like finding............

Ah nothing in particular.....
:yum:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seriously?? :biggrin:

They all look to be the old style rebuildable rollers? Also, why would they have had five link benders??:unsure: (if too many of those benders are taking up space in your shop, and you are willing to part with one, I would be interested in making a purchase in about eight weeks . . .:whistling:)

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
They all look to be the old style rebuildable rollers? Also, why would they have had five link benders??:unsure: (if too many of those benders are taking up space in your shop, and you are willing to part with one, I would be interested in making a purchase in about eight weeks . . .:whistling:)[/QUOTE]

:smile::smile::smile: only issue is; had to buy a tucker to get the track link bend, how many tuckers do you want?

GYPSY

Can you post a picture showing how the link bender fits the link? I am having trouble visualizing how it actually bends the link. Does it bend the link vertically or horizontally?
Will one fit a Kitten track link and are any available for sale?
Thanks,
Gypsy
1959 Kitten

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
yup, we will post a picture of it being used, and yes it will fit a kitten, we are talking about making some new reproduction ones, any interest ?

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you post a picture showing how the link bender fits the link? I am having trouble visualizing how it actually bends the link. Does it bend the link vertically or horizontally?
Thanks,
Gypsy
1959 Kitten

Got to Restoration & mods, look at 1957 Tucker Sno-Kitten post #13

Attachments

• DSCN2225.jpg
    DSCN2225.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 377

jask

Thanks,
Gypsy
1959 Kitten

The casting forms an inverted "T" with the outer tips hooked under each of the adjacent grouser castings the bolt head then is able to drive down the steel pivot link when you pull the pipe handle up- this shortens the distance between the pivot link pins and draws the grousers closer together.