• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'd appreciate a few prayers for a friend .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I just learned yesterday that my gardener has incurable cancer and the doc gave him 6 - 8 months to live . I have known Dave close to 50 years .He is about 59 years old now . He went to Vietnam to fight for our country got dusted with Agent orange a few times and also got hooked on drugs .He never made any excuses or blamed anyone for his mistakes in life . He spent a long time messed up before finally turning his life around and finding God many,many years ago .
He does not have anything and we tried to give him a motor home to live in but he has too much pride to accept any help . He has been living in his truck . He is as trustworthy as the day is long and I have reconmended him to many friends as a very good gardener in the past .

He is my friend .
I know and have many friends who are extremely wealthy,famous and very educated people . I feel old Dave could teach them all ,including me, what life is really all about .He is the Salt of the Earth . He likes his coffee cheap ,strong and black .He ain't no La Tee Da type "Star Bucks Dude" . This afternoon I hope to take him a cup up at the hospital if they will let me .

I am asking a few of you good hearted souls to include him in your daily prayers . I believe in Miracles.
Thanks
Allen

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Dave is 100% in my prayers......BIG AL i wish i knew Dave as he sounds a top guy.

please keep me updated on Daves progress and send all of my family's love and wishes.

sad day.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sorry to hear this . My hopes, prayers,and thoughts are on the way .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like the best kind of friend to have.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl I am sorry to hear about Dave. I will have him in our prayers as well. I will call the wife today and have her pray for him too.

NATO123

Banned
According to my religion I pray and bless him .Can you ask him to practice a simple meditation?
Some people got cured by that way.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Al,

There aren't many people in this world that I can say I envy but pal, you are one of them. A friendship like that is priceless!! I am sorry for Dave and sort of happy for him at the same time. I feel I can say that he has "Been there and done that" and that when it's all said and done he'll be in a better place than the rest of us.

He is in our prayers and I am glad that he has impacted your life the way he has.

John

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
AMEN and yeah, for sure. remember that healing sometimes is permanent. the ultimate healing is when the Lord calls one home