• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How far will BigAl get before he gets stuck?

How far will BigAl get before he gets stuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Tommo, nice to see you take some time away from ducking bullets to visit with us for a while.

When are you going to get back to the UK so you can get your Snow Trac out of your brother's garage? If you need to rough him up a bit and would like someone to back you up, rumor has it that Mith is available for hire and works cheap too!

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
:tiphat: Bob, How you? Time is precious over here and a lot of my interests on the Net have had to take a back seat. I have a few days with out missions out side the wire so here i am for as long as possible?

If my Brother does not get his arse to Plymouth when I'm next back i will be putting my Counter Insurgency skills to the test again:mad: ! I really need to get my teeth into this Snow Trac now that i have seen what Al has done to the 'Bath tube', it's a bloody good resto and i cant under stand why he has put carpets in a bath? They will get wet and shrink surely:confused2: ?

You guy's and girls have been busy with projects and banter since i've been gone! I feel as if i have been away for a year. I would like to get together with the Snow Trac owners in the UK and try to see if we could all meet at a National show or event some where central for every one!! It would give us a chance to meet face to face and have a Snow Trac stand etc?:rolleyes: There are Annual steam rallies, classic car events, NEC shows and the list goes on

If any one in the UK is interested in a show of force then put your thoughts to the forum for ideas and discussion has to where and when the event is run etc.

Do we know of any other people from the UK who have joined since i was last joining in with the forums? It would be nice to keep tabs of who is where and what state of play there Snow Trac is in?

Well folk's i must go and get my head down as its 0047 hrs here and i need my beauty sleep, don't answer that Al or Snow Ops!

Later folk's:wave:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, I dont think I'd be much help, I'm short and underweight. But I'd sure go watch Tommo kick his brothers ass! :a1:

Tommo, as to shows, theres the dorset steam fair in August, but I dont know if you'll be back for that.

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
Jim,

I'm back to the UK on the 24th August and would love to go to the Dorset steam fair but knowing me i'll miss it by 1 weekend or some thing? When in August is it on? Do you know if anyone will be going from the forum? Snow Queen normally tries to attend from memory with some of her Big girl's toys! If I'm home and you are going send me a PM so we can meet up etc.

If any one from the forum is going to the Dorset Steam fair then let me know please

Stay safe all:tiphat:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
No, its 30th Aug to 3rd Sept, you might make it :thumb:

Think Ice Queen is going. I plan on going.

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
Snow Ops,

Thanks, it's been a while and i have been itching to get back and find out what you guy's and girl's have been doing over the last few months and from what i have read, it's been the usual leg pulling and resto topics, all great stuff!

I will be going to the Dorset steam fair and for those of you who can make it my home number is 01752 863676 and if you could ring me and whop cell phone numbers we could meet at an obvious place. I look forward to meeting with you all. I hope Snow Queen and the bloke with the Commando Snow Trac will put in an appearence?

So how are all the UK owners doing then? How many of us are there? It would be nice to know and try to show up at various show around the country where possible etc! We could put on a Snow Trac stand!

Take care all.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tommo said:
I will be going to the Dorset steam fair and for those of you who can make it my home number is 01752 863676 and if you could ring me and whop cell phone numbers we could meet at an obvious place. I look forward to meeting with you all. I hope Snow Queen and the bloke with the Commando Snow Trac will put in an appearence?
Tommo,
Anita has been trying to contact some folks who own Snow Tracs so there may be a couple folks who show up. Also you all might want to get in touch with a newer member by the name of Paul Ramsen. Paul is a model maker who builds from scratch and is interested in building a Snow Trac model with an anti-tank gun mounted to it. He can use whatever information you folks can provide and he may also have gathered a bit himself that he can share. I know he posted a photo here on the forums that was quite unusual and I modified it to become your Avatar photo, it shows a Wombat anti-tank gun mounted to a cabless ST-4.

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
Cheer's Bob i like the photo. I will see if i can get Pauls phone number and give him a ring and try to hook up and help him out. I work with a lot of British Commado's still in Baghdad and there are a few of us who still remember the ST 4 etc.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo I have made a note of your phone number and I will contact you when I get my pass for Dorset, I certainly want to go. I have had a problem with the Foden, but it now has its transfer box in place, I have to change the oil and do a couple of jobs, but as long as I get a pass for the commercial heavy haulage section I WILL BE THERE. My phone number is 01974 272657 should you require to contact me at any time. As I said before on a previous post, welcome back to the 'nutters forum' and keep safe!

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
Anita,

Thanks for the number. I will give you a ring when I'm home and we can chat about Dorset and find out who's going and how we can meet up once there. I will head for the military section and look for a Foden!

Take care

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo, if you head for the military section of the Great Dorset you won't find me, I'm usually to be found in the Commercial section of the heavy haulage. Will tell you on the phone where to find that, as we are well hidden.

ALLEN PARSONS

Sorry but I must say this,
Tucker owners always carry a tow rope. Because they would not want to leave there good friends behind, on the way up to the winter cabin I have seen a tucker towing Two mayby three of these other things at a time up to the cabin.

We would hate to think that we would have to drink all the beer by yourself without our good friends. O by the way these other things do not need tracks because they slide better behind the tucker. Then we can tow more of them. We may not be fast but we will always get there.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
ALLEN PARSONS said:
I have seen a tucker towing Two mayby three of these other things at a time up to the cabin.

Ahhh !!! Fresh Meat !!!!

Nope! We were actually pushing that "lead sled " back to the repair shop and it took three of us to push that "overweight ,underpowered Dodge wanna be on tracks" !Tuckers are painted orange to easily see them so when they break down and never move again the Kristi Cats won't run into them as we go whizzing by to tow a Snot Trac back to the repair shop too :moon: .

Busy,Busy Busy . We are the worker bee of the snowcat world .:thumb:

Welcome to the group and prepare yourself for the insults :tiphat: ,
Al

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl said:
Al
BigAl, everyone knows you have a fiberglass bathtub on tracks, and your insults have about as much sting as the bite from a very small toothless dog :horsepoop:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl said:
Ahhh !!! Fresh Meat !!!!

Nope! We were actually pushing that "lead sled " back to the repair shop and it took three of us to push that "overweight ,underpowered Dodge wanna be on tracks" !Tuckers are painted orange to easily see them so when they break down and never move again the Kristi Cats won't run into them as we go whizzing by to tow a Snot Trac back to the repair shop too :moon: .

Busy,Busy Busy . We are the worker bee of the snowcat world .:thumb:

Al

BLAH BLAH blah blah.......blah:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Get a real snow cat BigAl!:yum:

ALLEN PARSONS

I remember the phraze (ever photo is worth one thousand words.) Why is it then. When you look into the photo gallery you only see a tucker, in very deep snow working in way up a very steep and winding mountian trail to the cabin.
To find a photo of these other things you must look for photos of open corn fieldes and only six inches of snow.
You find yourself allways going back to a photo of a tucker climbing over a 15 foot snow drift.
O did I say you may find these other things in parking lots with a hole in its heart.( TO )

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
BigAl, everyone knows you have a fiberglass bathtub on tracks, and your insults have about as much sting as the bite from a very small toothless dog :horsepoop:

Maybe this toothless old dog will just pee on your leg .....:thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
ALLEN PARSONS said:
I remember the phraze (ever photo is worth one thousand words.) Why is it then. When you look into the photo gallery you only see a tucker, in very deep snow working in way up a very steep and winding mountian trail to the cabin.
To find a photo of these other things you must look for photos of open corn fieldes and only six inches of snow.
You find yourself allways going back to a photo of a tucker climbing over a 15 foot snow drift.
O did I say you may find these other things in parking lots with a hole in its heart.( TO )

Yes .... I had seen these retouched photo's where a Tucker or Snow Trac was inserted into the picture that was taken of a Kristi boldly going where no Snowcat has ever gone before . Very clever ....:thumb:

The Tucker is a big old "Hippo" in the snow .Slow and big.:yum:

The Kristi is more like the "Wolverine" . Pound for pound the toughest , meanest , ass kickest little critter in the back country !!!:a1: .

All you guys are just jealous because I own a Kristi ,but its ok , I'll give you a ride in mine and you will get a little certificate stating you are now a "Honorary Member " of the KKK Club ( Kristi Kat Klub) . I am having some more little badges and plastic hats made too !!! Bogus Bob and Mouse Ear Mike got my last two . :yum: :yum: :yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl said:
you will get a little certificate stating you are now a "Honorary Member " of the KKK Club ( Kristi Kat Klub).

I am having some more little badges and plastic hats made too !!! Bogus Bob and Mouse Ear Mike got my last two . :yum: :yum: :yum:
I've been and honorary member (in good standing) and have been supplying the beer money and such but I've never received a certificate, badge or plastic hat. :mad: :eek: :confused2:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
I've been and honorary member (in good standing) and have been supplying the beer money and such but I've never received a certificate, badge or plastic hat. :mad: :eek: :confused2:
Be happy about that or he might just pee on your leg :pat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
SNOWTRACS RULE! Need I say more?
Anita, can you do me a favor? Send Timba over to BigAl's house and have him pee on Al's leg :yum:

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So Big Al's Back. Well don't get your hopes up on wining any 'tug of war' with a Tucker. An old Tucker 443 with it's puny 94 HP chrysler flat head 6 pulled a 9000 Lb truck/ with trailer, another 1000 Lbs, up a 9% grade in waist deep snow for over a mile with out overheating. And the 443 weighed in at a little over 3500 lbs. I got 100$ says an old Tucker steel track will drag your machine forwards, backwards or sideways! They only call machines like yours "Snow Cats" because they will go some of the places a Tucker Sno-Cat will go!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, there is a slight problem, Timba is a lady! She does not pee up people's legs! SNOW TRACS STILL RULE!!!!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon said:
So Big Al's Back.
:blahblah:
I got 100$ says an old Tucker steel track will drag your machine forwards, backwards or sideways! They only call machines like yours "Snow Cats" because they will go some of the places a Tucker Sno-Cat will go!
And the best part is when the Tucker drags Allens fiberglass tub up to the top of the mountain it can be used as a hot tub.:yum:

IceQueen said:
Bob, there is a slight problem, Timba is a lady! She does not pee up people's legs!
Oops. Tell Timba I didn't mean to offend her :hide:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Lyndon ,
I am only here till Friday . Just taking a small breather .So how you doing buddy ???
A hundred bucks ??? :rolleyes: Hell for a hundred bucks he can drag me anywhere he wants . :yankchain:

Bob ,
If I do use it as a hot tub , your not allowed to get in . Just me and all those Kristi groupies !!! :thumb:

Ice Queen ,
If Snow Tracs rule how come they come with a repair kit for when they break down ???:yum: :yum: :yum: . And I still say the maiden can't be a maiden no more after she got boinked ,no matter what that English Wizard, Merlin, says he can do !!!:moon:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
A couple of points I need to clear up, Big Al...........

1. My snowtrac did not come with a repair kit, so that PROVES it will not break down.

2. Merlin was/is a Welsh Wizard, not English.

3. Wizards can do anything, so be careful what you say, cause they just might be listening!

Just thought you might like to know these things for your own protection as you are obviously going to need all the help you can get, as you have already got problems (owning a Kristi)!!!

SNOWTRACS STILL RULE!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, I forgot to add that Timba says she will forgive you, as not having met her you would not have realised that she is a lady. She says she might have to give you a nasty lick though if you make that mistake again!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
Bob, there is a slight problem, Timba is a lady! She does not pee up people's legs! SNOW TRACS STILL RULE!!!!

I'm pretty sure Big Al is passed out drunk about 50% of the time. I think Timba can still carry out her duties. She just has to look around for the small mountain snoring and mumbling away incoherently. :burp: