• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol SUPER IMP 1450, snowcat, snow cat

paulhenry

This will be one of my last two posts for rigs I find - am not interested in taking any more crap - just trying to pass on stuff I find in my searches - no good deed goes un-punished!

This is a 1979 thiokol super imp snow cat. Perfet cat for cabin access!! Ford industrial straight six motor with three speed automatic transmission. Easy to drive, recently rebuilt carb, runs good.
The advantage to this machine is that you can trailer it around very easy as it will drive onto most flatbed trailers without removing tracks.

This cat also has the factory installed hydraulics to add a blade if you need one.

It can seat up to 8 people although 6 is more comfortable.

Please call/ e-mail with any further questions or to come and take a look at it.

$16,000 obo call Dan 801-450-9663 Salt Lake City

Attachments

• 2713326.JPG.jpg
    2713326.JPG.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,334
  • 2713328.JPG.jpg
    2713328.JPG.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,290
  • 2713329.JPG.jpg
    2713329.JPG.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 2,281
  • 2713339.JPG.jpg
    2713339.JPG.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,278
  • 2713340.JPG.jpg
    2713340.JPG.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,268
  • 2713341.JPG.jpg
    2713341.JPG.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,289

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Man, I wish you didn't feel that way. Everyone has their own opinion about stuff, one mans junk is anothers gold and all that. Instead, realize that out of the 1/2 dozen items you have posted, at least one was purchased by someone here. Most salesman would be thrilled to make 1 sale out of 6 prospects!

It's just typical sort of repartee around here...

member 1. Hey look at this cool widget I found!
member 2. What? That's a piece of crap!
member 3. Got any contact info? I need one.

or...

member 1. Check out this junky widget they're trying to sell!
member 2. Junky? I've been looking for one for years! I'm getting it.
member 1. Hey, it's your money.

(Any similarity to members past or present is unintentional, especially if it is similar to a SnoOps post.) :yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Man, I wish you didn't feel that way. Everyone has their own opinion about stuff, one mans junk is anothers gold and all that. Instead, realize that out of the 1/2 dozen items you have posted, at least one was purchased by someone here. Most salesman would be thrilled to make 1 sale out of 6 prospects!

It's just typical sort of repartee around here...

member 1. Hey look at this cool widget I found!
member 2. What? That's a piece of crap!
member 3. Got any contact info? I need one.

or...

member 1. Check out this junky widget they're trying to sell!
member 2. Junky? I've been looking for one for years! I'm getting it.
member 1. Hey, it's your money.

(Any similarity to members past or present is unintentional, especially if it is similar to a SnoOps post.) :yum:

What the hell is a widget ??? Where can I get one ?That sounds like something I need ......

Paul :

You just keep posting and i'll just keep reading ! Besides if someone does not like it they can always look at something else . I enjoy your post and infor you brought to FF . Thank you :tiphat:

Woody_1

I am looking for a Thiokol 1404 Imp. Anyone know of any for sale? I have found a few. I would like to see some others for sale out there before I buy one. I know they don't sit on the market for long.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
What the hell is a widget ??? Where can I get one ?That sounds like something I need ......

Paul :

You just keep posting and i'll just keep reading ! Besides if someone does not like it they can always look at something else . I enjoy your post and infor you brought to FF . Thank you :tiphat:
i don't think anybody has more shit shoveled his way than you do Al and being the sportsman you are you always come back some more . when are you going to get that krusty running so i can whoop you in a race.

mjh978

HEY I'm a newbe wandering & soaking up knowledge from the pros, to see what I want to buy & how much it"s worth. Please don't stop with the posts thanks mike

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
I've learned to ignore those people that feel so strongly about anything,no matter how little they know! Keep on posting,this forum needs everyone.

Morin64

along time a go i had a old timer tell me. i ride what i ride of the reasons i do and if you done like it &@^* you!!! just keep posting it all go. besides i learn a lot from it. being a newbie

deerhunter

I am looking for wiper parts for a snow master namely: the linkage from the motor to the bottom window assembly. The motor is in the engine compartment and the first link is there however the balance that goes between it and the wiper pivot is missing. If anyone has a photo and/or a sketch that would be very helpful, I can fabricate from that. Thank You Rolie