• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

fixed brutis

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
for a couple of seasons now I have been fighting a problem with my 363 turbo diesel in my 2100. periodically it will loose power and belch black smoke, I also had a problem with a lot of black smoke. the way it acted was like the turbo just stopped spinning knowing that turbochargers either work or don't work I knew it wasn't the problem. I went through the whole fuel system re adjusted timing. the problem proved to be simple I noticed it happened more frequently when warm out I pulled the hose between the air cleaner and turbo the machine took off like a raped ape, ding the hose was collapsing during full boost when the suction was the highest. the problem will be corrected with copper pipe later on this summer