• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Photo's of Tommo in Baghdad and some of his yellow Snow trac!

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
:tiphat: Hi all,

I've put some photo's of me on the Gallery so you don't get me confused with the 'Yettie' and my yellow snow trac that i haven't even touched yet!!:(

More photo's to follow if me (Possibly) and definitely of the Snow trac as from March, if all goes well?

Cheers.:17875:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo said:
:tiphat: Hi all,

I've put some photo's of me on the Gallery so you don't get me confused with the 'Yettie' and my yellow snow trac that i haven't even touched yet!!

Geez Tommo !!! You should have at least put some kind of a "disclosure statement" in there before someone opens a "photo album" up like that !!! I just about flipped over backwards out of my chair ,when I saw what you look like . I had just eaten breakfast , for crying out loud !
Holy Cow !!! You are one "butt ugly man" !!! I knew you could not be much to look at because of the Snow Trac crowd you hang with . But this is beyond belief .

I ,on the other hand , have been cursed with natural beauty and the "women" consider me "Eye Candy" .Sheep too !There is something about a man who owns a Kristi .

Ok!Ok! Before you make a comment and we get into "name callin" about me being "fat" just remember , I can lose weight ,but you will be ugly forever !!!

Pound for pound ,I am cheaper than chicken !!!!And if I was anything but a "human being" I would be considered a "Trophy Catch" for my size .You ,on the other hand would have to be thrown back for being too small to keep !!!

You stay safe over there ,my friend .
Big Al:coolshade

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
Yettie is my father's friend which my brother (34 yrs) does a bit of Plant sales with etc, known him since the late 60's.

Ugly you say! Al, I was just called into the plane by 5 Thailand air stewardess, who wanted to get there hands on a 'Real man' (Snow trac owner!!):whistle: to join them in the '1metre high of the tarmac club':boobies: for there over night stop in down town Baghdad airport, before there departure back to Thailand the next day!! They wanted to buy me and take me back with them! They mentioned some thing about my impressive weapon:thumb: I nearly went AWOL on the spot for god sake! :drink:

Mind you, if you saw the state of the Boeing,:eek: you would rather of sat on the wing of the 'Red Barron's' bi plane.

After the evening fell into the early hours, we were chatting like you do and got onto the subject of Snow. They said 'From that performance, you must drive a real man's over snow vehicle, perhaps a Snow trac uh! i said 'well has it happens lady's, yes i do', What could i say Al. Them girls know a good thing when they seen it!!:yum:

On a serious note! I couldn't upload the Snow trac photo's, but did the same method, as for the pic's of me!! Any one know what, when, were, why etc?

Cheers Al:beer:
:17875:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tommo said:

I couldn't upload the Snow trac photo's, but did the same method, as for the pic's of me!! Any one know what, when, were, why etc?

There seems to be some intermittant problems with uploading into the Photo Gallery. Doc has been looking into various changes to make it easier to use, better index, etc. There also are some occasional issues with cookies/pop up blockers. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it does not. All I can suggest is try again later.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl said:
Geez Tommo !!! You should have at least put some kind of a "disclosure statement" in there before someone opens a "photo album" up like that !!! I just about flipped over backwards out of my chair ,when I saw what you look like . I had just eaten breakfast , for crying out loud !
Holy Cow !!! You are one "butt ugly man" !!! I knew you could not be much to look at because of the Snow Trac crowd you hang with . But this is beyond belief .

I ,on the other hand , have been cursed with natural beauty and the "women" consider me "Eye Candy" .Sheep too !There is something about a man who owns a Kristi .

Ok!Ok! Before you make a comment and we get into "name callin" about me being "fat" just remember , I can lose weight ,but you will be ugly forever !!!

Pound for pound ,I am cheaper than chicken !!!!And if I was anything but a "human being" I would be considered a "Trophy Catch" for my size .You ,on the other hand would have to be thrown back for being too small to keep !!!

You stay safe over there ,my friend .
Big Al:coolshade

You see! This just proves my point. You have to be crazy to own a Kristi! The first thing about crazy people is that they dont know they are in fact crazy as a loone (see above for crazy as a loone) Second they think somehow they are indeed special. (Again refer to above statement) Now even crazy people get somethings correct every now and then (hell even a broken clock is right twice a day) Tommo you are one Ugly dude. But I on the other hand even though thicker around the middle these days still am one good looking man. Hope that Snow Trac looks better :beer: :yum:

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder', ask your wife, oh I'm sorry, she's blind!:yum: :D

Ugly man has to go, as it's late here and time for my 'Beauty sleep',You pair (Al & Mike) should try it some time!!:whistle:
Later guys,:beer:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tommo said:
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder', ask your wife, oh I'm sorry, she's blind!:yum: :D

Ugly man has to go, as it's late here and time for my 'Beauty sleep',You pair (Al & Mike) should try it some time!!:whistle:
Later guys,:beer:
You will notice that he didn't mention me as needing beauty sleep. He knows a lost cause when he sees one:moon:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn, this thread is more interesting than anything else on the internet. :D :yum: :a1: :applause:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Shes uhh not uhh blind she just needs those uhhmm dark glasses because its uhh bright inside yah bright inside!

Attachments

• blind wife.jpg
    blind wife.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 334

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowman ,

I know that look !!! Run !! Run fast and hide !!! If she reads any of this thread ,"your Arse ( English for ASS) is grass and she's the lawn mower "
Big Al

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Okay, maybe I'm just too stupid to do it, but, I cannot find these pictures.

How the hockey puck do you work the Gallery? :confused:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Av8r_2230 said:
Okay, maybe I'm just too stupid to do it, but, I cannot find these pictures.

How the hockey puck do you work the Gallery? :confused:

Av8r.....the easiest way is to click the Photo Gallery button at the top of the page. Then click search, search on User Name tommo

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The gallery is pretty tough to navigate. Doc & I were talking about it earlier and he told me he hopes make it easier to index and get around.

Here is a link to Tommo's Gallery :tiphat:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah Yeah Bob.........I give the guy a work around and you show me up by linking right to it....... :1062:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Whatever did I do before I joined Forumsforums and spent half the night sitting at my computer!? Great stuff, keep it up, I have learnt a lot and had a lot of laughs - you folks are cheering up one eccentric, grey haired, old English lady very much when she can't go out and play with her toys!!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
You forgot to say One goodlooking Grey haired English Lady! What I have noticed about Snow Trac owners is that they are all very goodlooking people. (ok Tommo is the only exception) But other than that its very true! But we know the does not go for Kristi Owners! They look more like Tommo.

Last edited: