• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Million Dollar coin,................ stolen

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• coin.jpg
    coin.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 102

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn. It's bigger than it looks in the pic.

According to the article, it weighs 221 pounds. That's 3222 troy ounces which means the gold itself is worth over $4 million.

Whomever stole it is now probably worth their weight in gold.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's probably melted down already.

I'm not sure that the cops want to find the person that can pick up a 220 pound coin and run off with it. :yum:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
If I were a thief with skills that could pull this off, and I am guessing there many more than we think, displaying this thing is alikin to the old "kick me" sticker you slap on somebody's back, except this thing screams "Steal Me, I Dare You, No, I Double Dare You"

rugerman

All they have to do to find the guy is hang out at surgical clinics and when the guy with the humongous hernia comes in BAM they got their man.