• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Twofer Birthday!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank goodness that I only have to type, "Happy Birthday" once. :yum:

Many happy returns to both of you. :flowers:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Guys!! And many, many more!!

BTW, where has Libs been? Haven't seen him around.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Guys!! And many, many more!!

BTW, where has Libs been? Haven't seen him around.

Life has been getting in the way. I donate time to a couple of worthy causes now, and I play cards 5 nights a week. On Sundays we play tournament double deck pinochle, and that takes up the whole day.

I've been keeping an eye on you guys though. :biggrin:

Thanks for remembering me though.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Life has been getting in the way. I donate time to a couple of worthy causes now, and I play cards 5 nights a week. On Sundays we play tournament double deck pinochle, and that takes up the whole day.

I've been keeping an eye on you guys though. :biggrin:

Thanks for remembering me though.

Well, I should have known you'd be keeping an eye on us. :yum: Good to hear from you!! Don't party too hearty tonite, you're a busy man!! :biggrin:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Well, I should have known you'd be keeping an eye on us. :yum: Good to hear from you!! Don't party too hearty tonite, you're a busy man!! :biggrin:

Just got home, and 20 bucks richer. Best night of cards I had in a long time. Now to relax a bit go to bed around midnight and get up and play cards again tomorrow. We're playing pinochle tomorrow instead of Sunday because of Easter.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like we do this every darn year. But so far it's all good. Keep up the good work and stay on the green side of the sod.

Happy Birthday guys.:clap:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. I didn't do much for mine. We went over to my aunts for supper and cake since they just got back after 6 months in Texas. Other than that nothing exciting. Which is fine by me. Kinda hard to enjoy anything when I sit there in pain all day.