• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Canadian winter heating

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
To all my American friends. You wonder how we heat our homes here in Canada with the freezing temperature we get. Well due to the fact not many of us have vehicles and our roads are not that good, this is how we have to get our winters supply of firewood to heat our homes.
0105102a9504c6e29e6e30c74f346a3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
To all my American friends. You wonder how we heat our homes here in Canada with the freezing temperature we get. Well due to the fact not many of us have vehicles and our roads are not that good, this is how we have to get our winters supply of firewood to heat our homes.
0105102a9504c6e29e6e30c74f346a3e.jpg

Once that load is cut, split and stacked it should carry me until the first of the year and then it really gets cold here. Looks to me to around 4 cords once stacked. :whistling:

You guys have roads?? Lucky bastards....

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Crap I've still been running my AC to cool the house down. It hit 100 here last week.
Email me some snow would you?

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
No snow here yet. YET. I said. I remember in past years having 6" of snow on Halloween. I always made sure that my costume fit over a snowsuit