• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

bombidier master cyl.

clairpierce

anyone know the part # for a rebuild kit for a bombidier master cyl. mid seventies 1 1/8 bore with the center bolt that holds the cap on? thanks Clair

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've had great luck repairing these with a small wheel cylinder hone, and a less than 2 dollar piston cup seal from NAPA.

Hone the bore till smooth, install the new piston cup seal after a good flushing out. So far it has worked every time.

Regards, Kirk

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If what Kirk recommended does not work then the Cardone Master number is
13-36063 the rebuilt master it less than fifty bucks

Check EBay normally on there

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ya I went to napa they wanted me to order 2 boxes of 50 plus pay shipping. I don't think so

Your NAPA store must not be much of one. I bought those one at a time from a box that they keep around. They actually have several different sizes.

I like my local store. It has been there for over 40 years. They still do machine work on engines and operate a dyno cell to test in as well.. :biggrin:

Regards, Kirk