• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

st 3025 track adjuster washer

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
One of mine is on Mt Hood some where. Does anyone know a commercial source / part number? Or am I back to the lathe?

Did a quick search in the usual parts houses and nothing came up. None of the alignment washers I found had the correct dimensions.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
can you post the parts diagram pic of it? and dimensions I have a lot of parts I can look through.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
couple of photos for reference.

Attachments

• Photo0449.jpg
    Photo0449.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo0450.jpg
    Photo0450.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 166

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
its back to the lathe had the same problem I used a flat washer for years befor I found one that worked

dep6113

sorry the link didn't come across right
the item is listed as

Z9462SET Spherical Washer, 21/32 ID x1 3/8 OD, 1 Pr

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
That spherical washer: close, but no win (thanks anyway dep6113). I think it would take as much to bore it out as to do from scratch. I should be able to find it as a part somewhere.

When the tire came off the rim, it allowed the wheel to go far enough back to let the adjuster come free. Groan

Dr. Zaugg

Kassbohrer used a washer like that on the PB 170 and early 200 models.
Seems about the right size too. I have a bunch of them somewhere but so do they.