• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Search engine Yahoo all in for Clinton

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I have multiple e-mail accounts, some of the private, some public. The public ones I do not use mush except to have junk e-mail sent there so I don't have to bother with. On those accounts I do not have an avatar or personal information.

However, recently I noticed a pattern emerging when I try to post a reply to a news article that is on Yahoo. My avatar which has a conservative slant to it will not appear with my reply. And, if the reply is too critical of hillary it is taken down in a short amount of time.

Then I noticed that doing a search of clinton scandals on Yahoo would not load. In the search there were hundreds of sites with which were listed, but none would load for me. When I switch to Bing and typed in the same search the same sites popped up and I could open all the sites.

I then went to Google and had the same experience that I had with Yahoo. So with that said I would hope that the American people are smart enough to see that the MSM, and the print media along with several search engines are working together to get hillary elected. That should tell you that there is certainly a left wing bias in the media. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA FOR THE TRUTH, YOU WON"T FIND IT THERE!