• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Going to be a hot weekend.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
After 3 more hot humid days we should get a break next week. Just rewound string on the trimmer head and had to come in and cool off before I use it. Going to be another day of quit outside work by lunch time. I have 300ft. of trench to dig for a neighbor tomorrow and am glad I will running the backhoe while he and the SIL do the hand work. I told them we need to be digging by 8 am. He is making sausage and eggs for breakfast at 7:30. Heck it is 84 already today. Going to 94 by the morning forecast and more for the next 2 days.:hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Soooo...... you won't be stopping by to mow my lawn? :yum:

Just take it easy out there, dude. Keep water by yer side. I am looking foward to the break, myself. The high temps aren't too much of a problem until the humidity hits. That's what sucks. Looks like a pretty dry week next week, too.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am ready for fall. Even if my wood piles are not cut yet. Been too hot for serious work like that.:hammer:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yea, 90+ here today (and tomorrow).

I need to pick some tomatoes and do some canning. It'll wait until Sunday. I may pick tonight but I'm not firing up all the burners (outside) to do the cooking/canning in this heat.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Actually, it's supposed to cool off this week-end down here. It's been running 105 and 106 for the past few week or so and it's supposed to drop to 100 on Saturday with a possibility of rain next week. We need it again but I hope it holds off until we get our third cutting baled.