• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

3 belt Shematic for ST4

nikos

Guys, does anyone know about the Belt Shematic per Factory Specifications for ST4.
My ST4 has 2 tracks with 3 belt per Track?

nikos

griz01 i Know this Drawing. Sorry but this is not the right Belt Schematic Drawing for my ST4 Model. This Drawing is for the models with 2 Belts per side.
If you look closser to the clawer you can see the different dimensions.
The Schematic drawing with 2 belts per side has 5 holds in line.
In ST4 with 3 belts per side you can find 2 +2 +2 =6 holds in line.
That makes in 2 belts, the size the dimension dividend in 5 holds and appearance 6 spaces between the holds. In the other side in 3 belt size we have in the every belt 2 holds and this appearance 3 spaces among the holds.

So i try to make by my self a Drawing belt schematic for my ST4 model, with the dimensions that i think it will the right, so in the next step we can make decisions

Attachments

• DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 284

nikos

Here is my opinion about the dimensions in ST4 with 3 Belt per trac.
The dimensions are in Millimeters MM. Sorry Guys about the Inches.
As I know 1 Inch is 25,4 mm.ok
In my previous thread i make some mistakes about the holes in 2 belt per trac.
There are 3 holes per trac and 4 spaces between the holes.
So per side in 2 belt are 6 holes, the some number of holes has the 3 belt chematic, but diferent dimensions among the spaces and the frame
My trac is not in good condition, and the dimensions in millimetres between the screw probably would be wrong, so if someone has diferent opinion about the drawing Chematic in 3 belt, its better to add in the conversation.

Attachments

• DSC00046.JPG
    DSC00046.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 291