• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Michelle Obama's 1,556-Calorie Lunch Raises Eyebrows

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yea , her diets are just for Us to stupid to know whats good for us . :hammer:

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/michelle-obamas-1556-calorie-lunch-raises-eyebrows-20110711-ncx
WASHINGTON - First Lady Michelle Obama may have temporarily forgotten the lessons of her own anti-obesity campaign when she indulged in a sinfully caloric lunch Monday at a popular new hamburger restaurant.
A Washington Post reporter said the first lady ordered a cheeseburger, french fries, chocolate shake and Diet Coke at Shake Shack -- a trendy hamburger spot that recently opened an outpost in Washington's Dupont Circle.
Based on nutritional information on the restaurant's website, the meal added up to a scale-tipping 1,556 calories.
Obama has made the fight against childhood-obesity a central focus of her White House tenure and launched the "Let's Move" campaign to promote exercise and ensure children have access to healthy food.
The Post noted, however, that she has also admitted to having an "obsession with french fries."
"It's all about moderation," she has told reporters.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Based on nutritional information on the restaurant's website, the meal added up to a scale-tipping 1,556 calories.
Obama has made the fight against childhood-obesity a central focus of her

1556!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow I am only allowed 1740 per day. PER DAY that is. But hey we all have our times when we go out of the box and eat like food is going out of style. I also try and count calories by the week. So in my case if I ate 1556 today that would only leave me 184 for tomorrow. Or I could ride my bike 40 miles.

But on another note if she is going to push an agenda all it takes in one mess up and her whole spiel is down the tubes and no one is going to listen to her.:sad:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
But on another note if she is going to push an agenda all it takes in one mess up and her whole spiel is down the tubes and no one is going to listen to her.:sad:
Exactlly. Its the "do as I say, not as I do " arrogence that is constantly rubbed in our faces ,seems everyone in the whitehouse has the same problem . :ermm:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think I found the missing calories. The photo is photoshopped (Michelle is added), but it sure makes the point. Ms. Sarkozy, Princess Leticia, and MO

Attachments

• derrieres.jpg
    derrieres.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 96

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The woman dresses like a house keeper, not a first lady. Oink!

Gatorboy

Why do you think she is focusing on child obesity? Because she is past being a child. Eat up Michelle, keep that booty growing!