• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

601 exhaust pipe

wesley

I need to replace the last section of my 601's exhaust pipe. I can't drive it down to my local muffler shop so I need to have them make one up and install it myself. Anyone have the specs on this. Pipe size, overall length and so on?

weatherby

I need to replace the last section of my 601's exhaust pipe. I can't drive it down to my local muffler shop so I need to have them make one up and install it myself. Anyone have the specs on this. Pipe size, overall length and so on?

Wes...I know "I" don't have any specs. to that pipe, and I would be surprised if somebody would. However what you can do....is take that section of pipe to a place that has the capability to measure "your" pipe with a computer control d pipe bender which will copy your pipe measurements on to a new one. Of course this all depends on you being able to provide the sample pipe, and I would bet Marquette or Escanaba would have such a muffler shop. That's how I had my complete exhaust system bent up.