• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Scored a deal.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Our kitchen table is an older solid maple set that had 4 matching chairs and an arm chair. There's 9 of us in this house. So we needed a few extra chairs. The matching table has 2 leafs and opens up to 96 inches. We have both leafs in and had picked up 4 extra chairs used a couple years ago. But they were from a more modern black set and looked totally out of place but did the trick.

So earlier today I was browsing the classifieds and came across an ad for 4 matching chairs almost identical to our set. FOR FREE. I just went to get them.

The first picture is of the ones I got for free. The second one is from our set. The third is what we had as extra chairs. They are now for sale.
759dad11c4b0d229d91f551cd3ed19fd.jpg
c8977e06b74bec10646bc2d0c057d364.jpg
dde304d30bfc9eb751c5ff76ec2b8626.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I got all the chairs swapped out tonight. We still have 2 extras out 8n storage for when we get a bigger house. We also have a matching China cabinet to go with it.

Canadian eh!!!