• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Tucker 442 owner

Hoss

I just got a 1966 442 at an auction a couple weeks ago and am looking for info on it. I called Jeff at the factory , he was a lot of help and he sold me a general mant. book. I realy think i need to go thru it before i try to go to our property up by Steamboat Co. I am learning a lot from all of youre postings. Thanks

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Eric L said:
Anyone got a tally on the # of Tucker owners we got now?
A bunch, probably well over 25, maybe closer to 35?

The problems on a Forum like this is that some register and post once or twice, or simply just register so they can see the pictures and download some of the files but they don't post on a regular basis. Because of that, it is harder to get an accurate count. As the moderator I often look to see who is on line, I see a lot of folks show up on a very regular basis, but they either never post or rarely post. Many just visit for information.

The challenge for us is that we thrive here because we all seem to share information. If we didn't share there would be no reason to even show up here. So we need folks to post images of old brochures, manuals, and other documents. We need members to help with technical problems. We need people to post their projects.

We've got a really good group of people here on the Forums. And because we are part of a larger discussion forum, many of the Non-Snowcat owners visit our area and offer restoration and mechanical advice too. So that is a big asset that we all benefit from too!
Hoss said:
I just got a 1966 442 at an auction a couple weeks ago and am looking for info on it.
By the way, we have some manuals posted here on the Forums if you need them.

Hoss

If i can back to the house before dark i will take photos and post them, i just found this site today and am looking forward to sharing any info i can
Ron