• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cat with two faces???

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
US cat with 2 faces lives 12 years, sets record
Rodrique Ngowi, The Associated Press
Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 09:56

In this Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2011 photo, a cat with two faces, named Frank and Louie, one name for each face, is held by the cats owner, who identified herself only as Marty, at their home in Worcester, Mass. The animal is known as a Janus cat, named for the figure in Roman mythology with two faces on one head. The owner calls the face on the left Frank, while the face on the right is identified as Louie. (AP Photo/Steven Senne)

WORCESTER, Mass. - Frank and Louie the cat was born with two faces, two mouths, three eyes, and lots of doubts about his future.

Twelve years after Marty Stevens rescued him from being put to sleep because of his condition, the exotic blue-eyed rag doll cat is not only thriving but has made it into the 2012 Guinness Book of World Records.

He's the longest surviving member of a group known as Janus cats, named for a Roman god with two faces.

Stevens says every day is a blessing because such cats usually survive only for a few days.

These days, the friendly, laid-back Frank and Louie loves riding in the car and taking walks on a leash, though people who come up to pet him are usually shocked when they get close.

MASR101-928_2011_125733_low.jpg

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i can't see the image so guessing others can't....so here it is.

good find Brian.

ps...i thought it was only my mother in law that was to faced...wrong two faced:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• a-cat-with-two-faces-named-frank-and-louie-is-held-by-the-cats-owner-who-identified-herself-only.jpg
    a-cat-with-two-faces-named-frank-and-louie-is-held-by-the-cats-owner-who-identified-herself-only.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 77
  • a-cat-with-two-faces-named-frank-and-louie-is-held-its-owner-marty-at-their-home-in-worcester-ma.jpg
    a-cat-with-two-faces-named-frank-and-louie-is-held-its-owner-marty-at-their-home-in-worcester-ma.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 78

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
i thought it was photoshopped but looked it up and it's real, all I can say is POOR CAT!