• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hawaii

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well guys and gals,
I am broadcasting today to you from wonderful Honolulu, Ala Moana center (Apple store). Will post some pictures when I get back home. My daughter is graduating from High school and we flew here to see the ceremony. Until later a hui hou!

HulaMac

Aloha ahiahi!

The Apple store is the first place I go to when I go to the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Just wish they would make that store bigger. It's always elbow to elbow there.

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation. What high school did she attend?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Mike. Enjoy the graduation and the sights, and take plenty of pics to share once your back home. :D :thumb:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Give your daughter our congrats, and best of luck in the future from us. :thumb:

OH, and thanks for at least thinking about us peasants back home having to work, while you're off watching all those grass skirts.:bangin:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Darn it! I always miss posts that are not catergorized under the first few categories. :ermm:

SnoOps man!!!!!! Youre in HAWAII!?!??!?! you win the lottery? :tongue: You been stashing those walnuts havent you?!

Well I wish I was there with you guys. Make sure you go to the Polynesian Cultural Center!!!!!!!!! :brows:

TAKE PICTURES!!!! :thumb:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hi guys,
Well its late here. But the graduation ceromony was unbelievable! My daughter graduated from Rosevelt H.S.. The culture here really supports the young ones and there must have been 300 non related visitors to the graudation! Thats just people from the community coming to wish the grads good luck! I have no idea how many people in all were there but 2000 would be a conservative guess. We just got in from Dvae and Busters where we spent the night after the ceromony with my daughter and several friends of hers. I never would have made my plane so I changed my flight for Sunday.

HULAMAC we will be heading for StarBucks in the morning around 7:30 in Aloha Tower. Also They are building a new Apple store in Wakiki that is much larger than anything on the island now. Ask for Jeff. I will also PM you my cell number.

Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Mike, glad to hear things went well. Congrats to your daughter. Do you plan to stick around a few more days for fun and sightseeing on any other islands?

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I am still waiting for all the girls to get ready (8:05 am) I will leave here in 10 minutes without them if they are not ready. WOMEN! Have HulaMac call me. We are 5 minutes from Aloha Towers.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Aloha Snow Ops and Mrs. Sno Ops!!

(Don't tell the misses, but there are snow cats on the big island....)

HulaMac

I'm sorry to say I did not get to meet Mike and his family this morning. I had a baby shower to attend. Hope you had a cuppa joe for me Mike.:thumb:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
No Problem HulaMac! We had a great time in Hawaii. To bad it was so short of a visit. Sunday morning we got up about 6:30 am did the morning coffee routine (8:15am) then hit the beaches and went for some fresh Malasatas "Leonard's" are the best! Malasatas are like donuts but much better. Then we hit starbucks again and then went to the airport. We arrived at Las Vegas at 11:58 pm and waited an hour for our luggage to show up. We just walked in the door a few minutes ago. The wife is getting ready for work. We leave for Reno in the morning to sign some paper work then I head of to work. Busy week!:dizzy::blink:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 118

urednecku

Site Supporter
Glad y'all had fun. You have a couple of nice looking ladies there. Best of luck for her in the "grown-up" world.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks guys! Yes the beautiful young lady with the "long" black hair is my beautiful daughter! The other one (blondie) is my beautiful wife. The tall young man is my oldest son.

HulaMac

Great pictures! What a great looking family. Good luck to DD in the bright new world she is about to enter. :thumb: