• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where does it all stop ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Jesus H. Christ !!! What is it going to take to get people to realize what they have become .

Mall shootings , School shooting , Shootings just for the sport of it .
Many states have decided that the death penalty is too severe . Are you kidding me ??

Put them in prison for life , feed em , Give them more rights than most law abiding Good Americans have .WTH!!!

That will teach them ! Teach them what ??? They did a crime against God and now we have to forgive and support them for the rest of their life ? Sorry folks , but that is not how I am feeling today .

Do we need to require every citzen in the U.S. to be armed at all times ? Make it a crime if they arn't .
If that was the case , this terrible school shooting would have had a lot less deaths . I know some will say "there is no way I can say that" .

But I can and the reason is simple .

When someone is shooting back at you to protect their life or the lives of others ,You won't be as tough as you think you are . Armed people make cowards and murderers hide .

Am I pissed ?? You bet your ass I am . Will it take a full blown revolt by sensible Americans to find a solution to this ? No ... it will not . It will take people getting invovled in non bias / logical discussion and letting "all Goverment representatives know that they are on final notice" .From the President, to the Intern that screwed Clinton, and everyone in between !! Fix It or hit the fickin road . No more bullshit from special interest groups saying guns are bad or it a reflection of his upbringing ,so it is not his fault . Everybody gets on the same page or get the fuck out of the way .
Oh I have a great idea !!

Lets appoint another goverment group to study what happened,Spend millions , then decide it was a small randon attack and that we are all safe .

Why don't they tell the 26 familes that just loss a love one that !

If and "When " America falls , and it will , it has no one but itself to blame .

And in the meantime , if some "Sorry Ass Gun totin redneck " saves your sorry butt from a bad guy you should really thank him for the extra time he just gave you . Next time he may not show up ....:unsure:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
+2 here....Im thinking AL is right shinny when he is pissed!!!!!!! drunk or sober!!!!!!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well said Al. Don't forget that without executions there is no deterrent to capital crimes.

bilbo

Here's a lowly hobbit's answer.. Let's look back into history and see how they did it.

PAIN and PUBLIC HUMILIATION

Today if someone breaks the law they carried away, treated humanly, and can live till old age takes them away (in most US states) and the public being self concerned/short of memory does not see nor care what happens to these bad individiuals as long as we are protected from the BAD guys.

If punishments were equal to the crimes and held publically everyone would have a vision in their minds eye of what would happen to them if the even enterained the idea to do something heinous to the populous.

That bastard in Colorado has tried to kill himself in prison because he now understands... he should have understood beforehand.

I would like all of our schools and universities to have metal detectors and armed guards, I would also like the authorities that respond to another lunitic to be under strict command to take the idiot alive.

And EVERY day said lunitic be taken out of prison cell, be hung by his thumbs behind his back and have the bottoms of his feet beaten for 1 full hour all the while it be televisied.

Then and only then will the madness wain.

Hell, I think then we could even dare 'em to do something so foul as hurt innocent children.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's a lowly hobbit's answer.. Let's look back into history and see how they did it.

PAIN and PUBLIC HUMILIATION

Today if someone breaks the law they carried away, treated humanly, and can live till old age takes them away (in most US states) and the public being self concerned/short of memory does not see nor care what happens to these bad individiuals as long as we are protected from the BAD guys.

If punishments were equal to the crimes and held publically everyone would have a vision in their minds eye of what would happen to them if the even enterained the idea to do something heinous to the populous.

That bastard in Colorado has tried to kill himself in prison because he now understands... he should have understood beforehand.

I would like all of our schools and universities to have metal detectors and armed guards, I would also like the authorities that respond to another lunitic to be under strict command to take the idiot alive.

And EVERY day said lunitic be taken out of prison cell, be hung by his thumbs behind his back and have the bottoms of his feet beaten for 1 full hour all the while it be televisied.

Then and only then will the madness wain.

Hell, I think then we could even dare 'em to do something so foul as hurt innocent children.

So when do we get to kill him ?? I ain't much interested in giving him a foot massage . Let then KNOW what will happen BEFORE they do the crime .

bilbo

An easy painless death is not reserved for these people. 12 years of posh three squares and a cot till they are FINALLY eliminated out of the publics eye should not be an option.

I would like to see examples of these types idiots be most painfull and lengthy!

Bring back the public Stocks! Bring back public Caning! Bring back public Executions!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Bring back the public Stocks! Bring back public Caning! Bring back public Executions!

That last idea is a real winner , in my book . Let the future bad guy see whats in store for him if he screws up .

bilbo

BigAl.. I think in our history there was a reason punishments of heinous crimes were carried out in public. Not only embarrassment (which affected your return to society) but it really did put an image in peoples minds eye and provided "determent".

I believe I read somewhere that the penal system is an american invented institution.
As if the only ones in the Old World were held in jail cells were the ones that had commtied crimes again'st Royality. Crimes commited again'st society were dealt with by society and held publically.. as determent.

Our prison system is bad and undesirable but it no longer provides people with a vision of their consequences.

Humans need Punishment to visual.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Jesus H. Christ !!! What is it going to take to get people to realize what they have become .

Mall shootings , School shooting , Shootings just for the sport of it .
Many states have decided that the death penalty is too severe . Are you kidding me ??

Put them in prison for life , feed em , Give them more rights than most law abiding Good Americans have .WTH!!!

That will teach them ! Teach them what ??? They did a crime against God and now we have to forgive and support them for the rest of their life ? Sorry folks , but that is not how I am feeling today .

Do we need to require every citzen in the U.S. to be armed at all times ? Make it a crime if they arn't .
If that was the case , this terrible school shooting would have had a lot less deaths . I know some will say "there is no way I can say that" .

But I can and the reason is simple .

When someone is shooting back at you to protect their life or the lives of others ,You won't be as tough as you think you are . Armed people make cowards and murderers hide .

Am I pissed ?? You bet your ass I am . Will it take a full blown revolt by sensible Americans to find a solution to this ? No ... it will not . It will take people getting invovled in non bias / logical discussion and letting "all Goverment representatives know that they are on final notice" .From the President, to the Intern that screwed Clinton, and everyone in between !! Fix It or hit the fickin road . No more bullshit from special interest groups saying guns are bad or it a reflection of his upbringing ,so it is not his fault . Everybody gets on the same page or get the fuck out of the way .
Oh I have a great idea !!

Lets appoint another goverment group to study what happened,Spend millions , then decide it was a small randon attack and that we are all safe .

Why don't they tell the 26 familes that just loss a love one that !

If and "When " America falls , and it will , it has no one but itself to blame .

And in the meantime , if some "Sorry Ass Gun totin redneck " saves your sorry butt from a bad guy you should really thank him for the extra time he just gave you . Next time he may not show up ....:unsure:

Allen have you noticed this shit always happens when democrats are in the whith house gives you something to think about.

Mama

Kennesaw is a suburb of Atlanta.

18924_3977422439488_889122376_n.jpg

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow ! That was fast .
Senators want commission to look at mass shootings
What a bunch of fucking idiots .:sad:

[Copied from another post on this same subject - I'm too lazy to retype it]

The media has to report these stories. That said, the media should have some limits (self imposed) on how these things
are handled. On the 14th the alphabet networks cancelled everything else and ran solid Sandy Hook stories for hours,
making things up/reporting rumor as fact at least half the time because there was really nothing to report and they
simply wouldn't let go of the story . In the process, they gave a tremendous amount of coverage to the shooter; their biggest
question was "who was he"?

We are manufacturing these tragedies through our overly massive coverage of them and our obsessive coverage of the
minutiae of the shooters' lives; we are showing the mentally disturbed a way for them to gain celebrity and a certain
immortality through these actions. Roadking's post was spot-on; we remember the sick killers rather than the victims.
This copy-cat behavior has happened too often in my lifetime for it to be considered mere coincidence. Let's stop blaming
the gun, and instead focus our ire on the tool that seems to be much more responsible for these horrific acts -- the media lens.

RedRocker

Are you guys serious? A muslim terrorist kills American soldiers on an Army base and his sorry ass is still alive while they ponder what to do about his fucking beard. This country has become a bunch of secular pussies, wringing their hands at every turn wanting to pass laws to make it all go away. Not thinking that criminals don't obey laws, what frikken law would you pass to stop this shit? No guns? No problem, drive a pickup full of fertilizer & diesel through the front door and blow the damn place up! You can't legislate evil from society, you can only protect yourselves and pray.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Well we all know Guns do not kill it is the idiot behind them that does so the law if anything needs to be able to pin point the crazies that walk among us,how we monitor everyone's state of mind is the big issue,gun or no gun anyone can go crazy and take lives,but again how do we filter out the crazies???...tough call.

I feel society as to play a major roll,and authorities need to have the power to act,if i feel a person is losing the plot i should be able to speak up and action be taken,jeez i know a few screw balls but how law stands now even here in the UK if i was to speak up no one would listen,and again i can't stress enough it is not the guns that are the problem,a car is a weapon in the wrong hands and could take plenty of lives given the right unstable person behind the wheel,the same goes for a knife,i bet i could make a weapon to cause serious harm within the hour just by looking around the house.

I don't think any of us have the answer but awareness and the freedom to share your concerns with them concerns taken seriously would be a step forward.

Kane

Part of the problem? Young kids being saturated with M-rated video games, wherein killing is a sport and death is simply an electronic neutralization of inanimate creations.

Galvatron

Part of the problem? Young kids being saturated with M-rated video games, wherein killing is a sport and death is simply an electronic neutralization of inanimate creations.

This sadly comes down to parental guidance...my kids over the years have played these games but we do point out just like when watching a film or even watching tom and jerry trying to kill each other that it is fiction not reality,again it is all about mental ability which comes with education,way to many parents expect schools to teach everything to their kids,no wonder the schools have no time to teach the way they used to.

You do have a good point Kane as it is one of many issues that need looking at.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
So when do we get to kill him ?? I ain't much interested in giving him a foot massage . Let then KNOW what will happen BEFORE they do the crime .

What is wrong with having the teachers and professors who are willing to take some firearms classes, paid for by the government, and have them have firearms right under their desk with simple biometric scanners to open them? Nobody can access the firearm except the person with the right fingerprint and, odds are, any shooter would have his shooting spree ended as soon as he entered one of those classrooms. This just seems too logical to me.

I almost cry every time I read about the incredibly brave Vicki Soto who hid her class in closets, really got through to them to be quiet, and simply told the shooter that they were all in gym when he entered her classroom. As we know, he murdered her. However, he left that classroom and moved on. In my eyes, she is a true hero. In my wild imagination, I just have to think how it could have been if she, by chance, would have been one of the teachers who took the training I spoke of and had a firearm in her hand and knew how to use it. I can see a brave woman like her hiding the children in the closet like she did, but then hiding under her desk and when the shooter entered her classroom, unloading every shell she had into him.

I've spoken to several of my friends who have been teachers at pretty all different grade levels since this tragedy and they all seem extremely open to what I just described. Brave faculty did try to stop the shooter. Being unarmed as per the law, they unfortunately only ended up as other victims.

Galvatron

What is wrong with having the teachers and professors who are willing to take some firearms classes, paid for by the government, and have them have firearms right under their desk with simple biometric scanners to open them? Nobody can access the firearm except the person with the right fingerprint and, odds are, any shooter would have his shooting spree ended as soon as he entered one of those classrooms. This just seems too logical to me.

I almost cry every time I read about the incredibly brave Vicki Soto who hid her class in closets, really got through to them to be quiet, and simply told the shooter that they were all in gym when he entered her classroom. As we know, he murdered her. However, he left that classroom and moved on. In my eyes, she is a true hero. In my wild imagination, I just have to think how it could have been if she, by chance, would have been one of the teachers who took the training I spoke of and had a firearm in her hand and knew how to use it. I can see a brave woman like her hiding the children in the closet like she did, but then hiding under her desk and when the shooter entered her classroom, unloading every shell she had into him.

I've spoken to several of my friends who have been teachers at pretty all different grade levels since this tragedy and they all seem extremely open to what I just described. Brave faculty did try to stop the shooter. Being unarmed as per the law, they unfortunately only ended up as other victims.

In the short term your thinking is common sense that i feel must be adopted....long term who knows.