• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Go Devil motors

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Does anyone have any experience with a "go devil" motor. I have heard they are great for use on a duck boat.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Never heard of one of them. But I am a firm believer that any boat deserves at least one Blown Big Block. Instead of shootin dem berds, run 'em over!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We took a swamp tour last winter in Louisiana. The boat had a 20 HP honda powered go-devil motor on it and it chewed it's way thru some really thick weed beds on a boat carrying 17 passengers and the pilot. I was really impressed!!! I have a 5 HP B&S horiz. shaft I'm thinking of making into a go devil for my Livingston for trolling.
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's the boat.
Mike

Attachments

• brian (Small).JPG
    brian (Small).JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 385

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those things are amazing. Perfect for Louisiana swamps.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How in hell did you get 18 people in that boat Mike?
Careful how/where you answer that Mike. According to my mental picture, a picture to that response actually belongs in the Mens Locker Room.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Glen,since you live in Monroe,drive on down to St. Martin's lake and Brian(the big Cajun in the pic) will show you how!!!! And he only charges 20 bucks.
Mike
BCZ, only on this forum could a thread about an outboard motor start heading downhill!!!!!:yum: