• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Father's Day

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm sending this to my Dad-

-for those many times you've promised me that there weren't monsters in my room when i was 3.
-for listening to me sing the alphabet 47 times over on the way to Gram & Pap's each morning
-for providing for us as kiddos
-for those many Sunday dinners that brought the family together
-for teaching me to cook
-for teaching me of great music
-for looking the other way when i would emerge with pink hair

-for giving me life, & being my Dad.

TY

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Called my dad yesterday. Till we got done talking i plumb forgot to wish him happy fathers day. He was too busy hollering about my brothers and sisters pissing him off. Told him that is why I moved to the hills. LOL:yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
squerly, thanx.
muley, u should dial him again. this is that 1 day we hafta be kind to Dads.
my Dad is 1 cranky 'ol man. (he's not old, yet- i'm gettin' him used to that term early on, tho) i still love that 'ol fart, & let him know as often as i can that i have those old-folks facilities on speed-dial, & that the second he is old enough, i'm placing him into the lowest-priced 1 i can get him into.

i read this to him. he was :) yet would not say he was. his tone of voice spoke fer him.

Last edited:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. I lost my Dad almost 20 years ago and my Step Dad late last year, I miss them both. RIP guys

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. I lost my Dad almost 20 years ago and my Step Dad late last year, I miss them both. RIP guys

Me too. Mine died almost 20 years ago. He was a good, good man and a good father. I still miss him.

Daxman

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads on here, I'm very greatful for my father and all he has done for me, dad your the best...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Me too. Mine died almost 20 years ago. He was a good, good man and a good father. I still miss him.
Yep, I can relate. I lost mine 11 years ago and sure do miss him. He was a good man and a good father. Thanks Dad for everything.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I lost my Dad in 07. Miss him a lot. :sad::sad::sad:

Thanx for posting this Luvs. :biggrin: I just got off the phone with my son and had a great conversation.

Happy Father's Day to all.