• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Trump's Dream Team

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
When this is over with and President Trump is exonerated, I want the Republicans to fight back HARD! I know I've said this before but I'm tired of them just blocking punches....I want them to go in for the political kill!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I posted this at the other political forum yesterday.
The dem reaction was predictable lol

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
When this is over with and President Trump is exonerated, I want the Republicans to fight back HARD! I know I've said this before but I'm tired of them just blocking punches....I want them to go in for the political kill!

My Dad was an amateur boxer as a young man. Attempting to teach me the ropes he always said your guard will keep you from getting hit, but your counter punch and foot work will win you the fight.

In other words, keep moving and hit the bastards back as hard as you can and show no mercy.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
President Trump did nothing wrong, much less cause for impeachment. He needs no defense for his actions. However, he does need a dream team of brainy Constitution legal experts with gravitas, to keep the rascals from derailing from proper decorum, procedure and justice.

This team fits the bill.

I would hope they convince the Senate to dismiss the charges. The GOP worries about the politics of that, but the nation worries about the important legislation not being done in Congress. This is a get 'er done President. He can handle the fallout of a quick trial. And frustrated ole bag Nancy can just keep wringing her hands over an asterisk.

Trump will likely survive the thousand cuts the Dems will try to inflict in a long process. Imagine if you will, the landslide vote if the impeachment lasts 4 to 6 months because of witnesses and court fights over subpoenas. Everyday this drags on generates more votes for the blond Orange guy.

Of what was Nancy thinking?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I seriously believe nancy has onset alzeimers or dementia.
Mike
That's too kind.
Simply put...;
The woman is EVIL

A real wicked witch of the west with real power to hurt people, and she does so on a personal basis.

Dementia is a kind excuse but she was evil when speaker during the Bush 43 administration. I believe her anti oil decision, lack of accounting for banking policies, loose on immigration and resistance to many of the Bush43 policies led us to economic collapse in 2008.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That's too kind.
Simply put...;
The woman is EVIL

A real wicked witch of the west with real power to hurt people, and she does so on a personal basis.

Dementia is a kind excuse but she was evil when speaker during the Bush 43 administration. I believe her anti oil decision, lack of accounting for banking policies, loose on immigration and resistance to many of the Bush43 policies led us to economic collapse in 2008.

Franc, I totally agree with you. Her whole time as speaker has been based on obstructing a Republican President at every turn, on EVERYTHING, in order to deny him any kind of success or building any political capital. She will roll over though for a Democratic President. It's all about the Democratic Party and power and has nothing to do with the good of the country.

I really despise the woman but, having said that, it does appear that she has some cognitive and mental problems that are fairly easy to see in her behavior. Either that or she is pouring gin on her Cornflakes in the morning.