• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our talents

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Butch.
Unbeknownst to him, he left a good trail to follow.
Now who's got talent?
:tongue:

You are welcome!! It always amazes me how little things can turn into big things.

.....and he gives you a THANKS for your efforts. Ain't it grand? :smileywac

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You are welcome!! It always amazes me how little things can turn into big things.

.....and he gives you a THANKS for your efforts. Ain't it grand? :smileywac
He thinks I'm a member from his forum, that's why.
I'm not, I followed a few clues.
It's not rocket science.
:th_lmao:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Seems Pau does have an agenda, and it is not having friendly conversations and discussing ideas. I feel best to just ignore the bullshit and he will go away when he doesn't get the reactions he is looking for. Marty

You are totally correct Marty, but damn is it ever fun to rag on this dip stick. He brings it on himself. :th_lmao:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems Pau does have an agenda, and it is not having friendly conversations and discussing ideas. I feel best to just ignore the bullshit and he will go away when he doesn't get the reactions he is looking for. Marty

You are totally correct Marty, but damn is it ever fun to rag on this dip stick. He brings it on himself. :th_lmao:

He got the hammer last night.
Bye!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Seriously?
Screenshot_20191216-102515_Chrome.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, that forum he came from is a dumpster full of trolls,spammers and rejects from other places.
That funcouple who were on here briefly have a membership there under 2 names, same profile pictures tho.
TheGreatestIAm, another one who makes the rounds lol