• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cell phone?

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
The cellphone/cordless thread made me think. At first, I thought, it was going to be about users sharing their conversation with the world, hence intruding on anothers privacy. Well, as luck would have it, that's not what it was about.:smileywac

So, how many of you guys get irratated with improper cellphone use. I know I do, especially when it's a soccer mom when she's aiming her minivan at me.
Today I went and got my biannual haircut out at the mall. Sitting on the other side of the waiting room, was some pizza faced little gangster. Within a 20 minute wait, he'd yapped on the damn thing for a good 15 minutes. He was speaking some completely unintelligable language with a lot of wizzle twizzle crap thrown in, punctuated by the mother of all 4 letter words at regular intervals. I wanted to knock him loose of his pimples,:puke1: but I'd have most likely wound up in jail for Christmas. Ggggggaaaaaaa! I hate it when these things happen!!!!!!:flame2::batterUp::2gunsfiri:14_6_12:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Man, I'm glad i'm not the only person who gets pizzed at people yakking down their sleeves all the time, talk about rude, especially when they answer when youre talking to them.

I always (when I remember) turn my phone off when going anywhere where someone might be annoyed by me answering, in shops, in other peoples houses, watching TV, cinema, talking to people.

I also get annoyed with people using their phone to people who they could just go and see, like talking to your freind down the road, duh, its costing you 10p/minute

I knew a babe who would always be on her phone talking absolute bollocks, answering at rude times, generally being annoying. One day she answered when I was talking to her and I grabbed here phone and threw it over a fence, that got the point across, she wasnt too thrilled about it though :eek: