• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jennifer Hudson

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
She did good singing the National Anthem. This was her first time out since October when her mother, brother and nephew were murdered.

Jennifer Hudson

On another note Faith Hill did a good job herself.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Jennifer Hudson did the usual "ethnic" massacring of the national anthem. I thought it was terrible. Trilling and running the scale is not a sign of musical talent to me. Why can't people sing the National Anthem the way it was written and intended to be sung?

Faith Hill lip synced, badly.

As stated elsewhere I turned off the game before the jackass from New Jersey "performed".

The Tourist

Banned
It wasn't Ms. Hudson's singing to which I objected.

I had seen her make the tour of the talk shows when she was still glowing over winning American Idol. I did not see her again until I happened to see a music video late one night when I was listening to music on my TV.

My first thought was that her handlers bought her a metric ton of botox or she had plastic surgery during the respite.

Why can't these "music pimps" leave a performer alone? What's wrong with being a fresh faced girl that the public obviously loved?

Now granted, the smile is off of her face for the immediate future. But I enjoyed that full-figured girl that came out of nowhere and won an Oscar. I'm not too fond of this new "packaged" carbon copy.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Hey was that Capt. C.B. "Sully" Sullenberger i see at the very start of that clip??

And i thought the Girl done ok.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just heard on the TV Jennifer lip sync'ed. They were afraid it was too easy for her to mess up with all that happened. :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Hey was that Capt. C.B. "Sully" Sullenberger i see at the very start of that clip??

And i thought the Girl done ok.

Yup. The entire crew of the US Air flight was there and made an appearance.

thcri said:
I just heard on the TV Jennifer lip sync'ed. They were afraid it was too easy for her to mess up with all that happened.

When was the last time that you didn't see a performance this 'public' that wasn't lip-synced, family tragedy or not? It is the way the 'industry' works now. Minimal polished talent and pre-packaged for show.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The O/U in Vegas was 1.54 seconds, she did it in 2.10. The over's won and frankly I didn't like it!