• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The bear and the rabbit

sports850

One morning in a normally quiet forrest there's a huge brown bear chasing a terrified rabbit , all the other animals are cringeing in their burrows and hiding behind tree's . Finally the noise got too much for the little forrest fairy (named American Woman) who sprang up in front of them and yelled for them to be quiet (AW'd had a hard night and was too hung over to appreciate the natural order of bears eating rabbits) . She said she would give them 3 wishes each if they'd just go away and leave her forrest quietly .
They both said yes and the big bear being the blustery bear he was jumped forward and demanded the first wish . "Make all the other bears in this forrest female " he said with a big smile on his face . AW waved her little fairy wand and said "It's done , you're the only male bear in this forrest " . The bear sat down with a big smile on his face and started to think of his second wish . The rabbit said " I've always liked the look of those humans on their motor bikes with the big leather jacket and their shiny helmets , I want a set of those" . AW waved her magic wand and the rabbit was all dressed up like a bikie .
The Bear jumped up all excited and said "I know , I know , for my second wish I want all the bears in this country to be female ". AW waved her littel fairy wand and said "Ok , you are now the only male bear in this country" and she walked back over to the rabbit shaking her head . The rabbit was looking good in his bike gear so he asked AW for a big shiny fast British bike to go with all the gear . She waved her little wand and there appeared a big shiny and loud triumph motorbike . The rabbit hopped on and started revving it up .
AW whent back to the bear , partly to get away from the noise but also to give him his last wish . "I want every other bear in the world to be female , I want to be the only male bear and they all need me " yelled the bear , hurting poor AW's ears in the process and making her hangover worse . She waggled her wand for the last time for the bear and said "There Daedong , you are now the only male bear in the entire world , every single bear in the world will be after you to have sex with them". She walked off feeling rather dirty for subjecting all the bears to that fate and went to see the rabbit's last wish . The rabbit called the bear over to show him the bike and revved it loudly . "Ok Galvatron" , said AW above the noise , "what's your last wish ?" Just before the rabbit let out the clutch and dissapeared at great speed his last wish could be heard "MAKE THAT F*^&#@EN BEAR GAY" .......

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
hey i would never make someone bend that way :gay:

sport we need to have words on your story telling:yum::yum::yum:

i also thought it would be the story of the bear asking the rabbit if shit sticks to his fir....with a no answer the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass(now Galv would do that):yum:

Last edited: