• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Zuckerberg Prepares For Congressional Testimony, Studies Congressmens Personal Data

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Zuckerberg Prepares For Congressional Testimony, Studies Congressmens Personal Data

Satire fron the Onion

https://www.theonion.com/mark-zuckerberg-prepares-for-congressional-testimony-by-1824149833

MENLO PARK, CA–Accessing the data his platform has harvested over the years from its nearly 2 billion users, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg reportedly prepared Wednesday for his upcoming congressional testimony by poring over the personal information of U.S. senators and representatives.

“Let’s see here, as long as I get these analytics down pat, I should be able to accurately predict their behavior and opinions and deliver a message they can immediately fall in line with,” said Zuckerberg, who carefully studied the private data Facebook has obtained from members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, as well as their constituents, in hopes of manipulating the lawmakers’ behavior and keeping his company unregulated.

“Once I’ve learned their exact personality traits from these data profiles, all I’ll need to do is tailor my responses in a way that preys on their hidden vulnerabilities. With all the good stuff here, I should be able to get those dumbfucks eating out of my hand and make it out of there in an hour, tops.”

At press time, sources confirmed Zuckerberg was researching the lurid details of the committee members’ personal lives and looking for something he could use as an icebreaker in his opening remarks.

Attachments

• C02A1EE1-F489-4EC1-BECE-EA813F9F1814.jpeg
    C02A1EE1-F489-4EC1-BECE-EA813F9F1814.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 175

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
All Fuckerberg will do is present each lawmaker with a big bag of cash and everyone will look the other way.

jwstewar

I would say there is probably some truth in this, except most of those old geezers are too old and too out of touch with the rest of the world to even understand what Facebook is. If they have an account, it is because some intern is running it for them.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I would say there is probably some truth in this, except most of those old geezers are too old and too out of touch with the rest of the world to even understand what Facebook is. If they have an account, it is because some intern is running it for them.

NOT TRUE!!!!My wife is not an intern!:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
All satire aside; did any of y'all see how he drank from the water glass before testimony?

Meme-worthy material lol