• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Possible bombs found in Boston at the finish line

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If this turns out to be another attempted terrorist attack , I think every fucking Muslin, Man ,women and child should be dragged out of their bed , put on a plane and get their ass off American soil . I also think we should take a lesson from Castro and empty out prisons of these terrorist cells and send them along to . With a warning that if they come back , We blown them out of the sky . Iran, Iraq , Saudis, and all of the mid east should be off limits to any American travel . Bring our boys home and let those countries rot in hell . Built a 30' high fence between U.S. and Mexico and place the returning troops there with orders of " Shoot to Kill" . If the bastards try to come through Canada then we do the same thing on our North side . All crops raised in America , stays in America . It would take about a week to straighten these terrorist country fuckers out.
I am fed up with these whack jobs being allowed to come and go , Call us names , defile our God ,all in the fucking bullshit name of there so call rights . THEY stopped having rights the minute they started this bullshit .
I wish to God we had a president with some balls and a pecker who would do his sworn duty to protect this country . They want us dead . They hate us but damn they sure like living the American dream .

leadarrows

Hiding behind our borders just lets the rest of the world go to hell and turn against us. Eventually shit will hit the fan and your way we have no bases to work from and the next war happens here.
Talk of closing our bases world wide and bringing all our troops home scares the crap out of me.

Islam is a sickness....a curse really...We can't kill all of them....sometimes I catch myself wishing we could....but how would we get rid of all traces of the koran?

Bring islam into the modern world seems more practical. We Christians have come around in recent years ....that is what has to happen with islam. It never will unless we somehow influence their education systems. I don't know how though....it might be easier to kill them all.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hiding behind our borders just lets the rest of the world go to hell and turn against us. Eventually shit will hit the fan and your way we have no bases to work from and the next war happens here.
Talk of closing our bases world wide and bringing all our troops home scares the crap out of me.

News flash : The world is already against us .

I don't know about anyone else , but I would fight a little bit tougher knowing my ass was on American soil . I would rather have a big group of my Americans around me than some foreign POS country that did not give a shit about me living or dying .

The war has come to American soil . Lets finish it now and let the bastards know you don't bring a knife to a gun fight .

leadarrows

The next war is not going to be small arms fire....Gas, chemical even... nukes maybe.
We have two wars right now....islam and the American Government.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Once EOD was on-scene it became obvious these bags were not bombs; when EOD exploded them all that flew into the air
was shreds of nylon and cotton bag parts. (It did look sweet in the video pictures, I have to admit.)

Edit: We are at war with the world's Islamic Supremacists, but it is not a war that we wanted not started; they declared
war on us and have stated their intent to convert us, place us in dhimmitude, or wipe us out. We have no reason to
doubt the sincerity of their statements, as their actions in Lebanon, Iraq, and even England have shown. They should
be eradicated like the vermin they are, but we are left with the problem of identification, as all Islamic Supremacists
are Muslims, but the reverse is definitely not true. Experience has taught me to dread killing the wrong person.

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing will be done until the Islamic clerics totally condemn them and kick them out of the religion.
Mike