• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ANTIFA and BLM Nov 4th planned protests

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the list so far:

Attachments

• AntifaAndBLMNov4th2017Protests.png
    AntifaAndBLMNov4th2017Protests.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 135

snowstorm

GOLD Site Supporter
I know it's wrong , but sometimes I wish these little dick sniffers would start some shit where I am so they could be taught a proper lesson.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know it's wrong , but sometimes I wish these little dick sniffers would start some shit where I am so they could be taught a proper lesson.

Looks like most of the activity is happening in liberal cities or at least liberal leaning areas.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I find it interesting those douche bags for the most part pick states where the citizens have been somewhat disarmed.

BLM tried to organize a riot here in VT, but the three blacks that live here said they had to go to work that day. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:flowers:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 7.36.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 7.36.01 PM.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 128

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
It will be interesting to see what, if anything, actually happens on Saturday. This one is making my BS meter peg! :whistling:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It will be interesting to see what, if anything, actually happens on Saturday. This one is making my BS meter peg! :whistling:

Agreed.

While they do use social media to do some organizing this seems to overt to be real. I wonder if the conservative sites are being punked.

If there are protests I suspect they might be more like peaceful gathering since they normally counter-protest and incite violence. There are no reports that I see that indicate any nazi groups, Trump groups, etc will be holding any gatherings.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
ANTIFAIL: Low Turnouts At Nationwide ‘Refuse Fascism’ Protests

Refuse Fascism, the group behind this weekend’s multi-city Antifa rallies, claims to be “organizing millions of people to drive out the fascist Trump / Pence regime.” Actual turnout on the first day of their nationwide rallies was far lower.
The group, founded by Revolutionary Communist Party chairman Bob Avakian, took out a full-page ad in the New York Times to promote the rally, and has enjoyed free press in the national media in the past few days.

Despite the press attention, turnout was low at many of Refuse Fascism’s rallies, which were scheduled to take place in 20 U.S. cities. The exception appears to have been L.A, where local news reported that close to 2,000 protesters gathered.

There were no reports of violent incidents, although a woman accused of deliberately splashing her drink on a Trump supporter was reportedly arrested at the Refuse Fascism march in New York City.

Lots of pictures at the link!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...low-turnouts-at-multi-city-antifa-apocalypse/

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We Will Rebuild!

Attachments

• IMG_7230.JPG
    IMG_7230.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 74