• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gas Prices

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If the DimWits have / had their way we would be paying the same in gas taxes our friends north of the border are doing.

Probably shouldn't say anything. That may be the next executive fiat coming from el-bama.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
If the DimWits have / had their way we would be paying the same in gas taxes our friends north of the border are doing.

Probably shouldn't say anything. That may be the next executive fiat coming from el-bama.

yeah, but,................. those taxes pay for their "free" medical care.

........look what we get for medical care :yum::yum:,..... and how much it REALLY cost us:doh::doh::doh:............. PERIOD

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Big difference between us and them. Up north, they take the money and spend it where it belongs. In this case health care.

Can we count on our government to take the money and spend it where it belongs, or will they give it to the illegals to finance more EBT cards, free health care for them while the rest of us can eat shit.

One can easily predict future behavior based on past performance.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ever since PA increased the gas tax a couple years ago, Ohio is always significantly lower. I just drove home after a 2 week stint in Indiana on Thursday. Got gas in Niles, OH @ $2.45. Got to PA and it was $2.33 ... WTF!

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Here in town we pay 1.35 a liter, last week I went to Montreal and the lowest I paid was 99.9 a liter.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Here in town we pay 1.35 a liter, last week I went to Montreal and the lowest I paid was 99.9 a liter.

It's been a few months since I've seen 99.9 a liter. We did go down to about 96.5 per liter for about a week in the spring out on the reserve. In town it's generally 10-15 cents more per liter. It's worth driving 15 minutes to get out there for the cheaper gas.