• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Politicians and Diapers are alike.

JimR

Charter Member
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS BOTH NEED TO BE CHANGED, AND FOR THE SAME REASON. So let's clean the whole damn country of the idiots in office that want to keep illegals here. :pat: :pat: :pat:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
May be getting a bit off topic: but if we could get rid of all policians and start over, I wouldn't even miss the ones I ussually agree with too.

JimR

Charter Member
My point exactly. This country needs a shakeup that it will never forget. Obviosly 9-11 didn't do it. It seems now that we are in worse shape than before it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
None of this will help to get rid of the career bureaucrats who actually do most of the work, who actually have institutionalized many of the problems, who really write the budgets and who really spend the money as if they are entitled to it.

Go ahead and change the politicians, but they are often just figure heads.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
There are hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people who work for the government who are just as much of a problem as the elected ones.

Instatutionalised mediocrety and self preserving jobs are just a couple of the reasons that all government employment should be temporary.

In my worthless opinion.

Trakternut

I'm with AV8ter. Folks in regulatory positions do their darndest to justify their jobs, so they create problems that don't exist so they can enforce the pertinent laws.
EPA ring a bell??:moon:

JimR

Charter Member
Sounds like the war on drugs. Billions of dollars spent to pay lawyers, judges and jails to house criminals for dealing in drugs. A corporation all in itself. Wouldn't it be easier to just kill drug dealers and eliminate the rest of the bullshit.