• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Iraqi Journalist throws his shoes

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like Bush is the SOLE survivor of the attack.

attachment.php

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Breaking news....
The reporter will be hired by MSNBC to co-anchor Count down with Kieth Olberman :)

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Bush looked like a ninja dodging those suckers. I wonder what kind of shoes they are. They looked like those hush-puppy types.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Breaking news....
The reporter will be hired by MSNBC to co-anchor Count down with Kieth Olberman :)

Breaking news #2....
The reporter, now working for MSNBC as the co-anchor with Keith Olberman, has been hired to "balance" the newscast and will be representing the more conservative point of view :blink:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Breaking news #2....
The reporter, now working for MSNBC as the co-anchor with Keith Olberman, has been hired to "balance" the newscast and will be representing the more conservative point of view :blink:

This is good to see . I wonder if it will have any affect in Keef's Worst person segment .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
This just proves my point once more .

Iraqis don't like us and sure as hell do not want us in their country . Why are we spilling the blood of our American soldiers in a place like that trying to defend them ???

Bring em home . Every last one of them....... now !

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I think this has something to do with the guy being a muslim. Or there is a Bush / shoe connection. Or in their Country its a way of thanks to toss shoes. Maybe a US soldier killed one of his loved ones by accident?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I think this has something to do with the guy being a muslim. Or there is a Bush / shoe connection. Or in their Country its a way of thanks to toss shoes. Maybe a US soldier killed one of his loved ones by accident?

Sushi ,
In their country, hitting with a shoe or throwing a shoe is about the worst thing you can do as a insult to another person .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
With that logic, one person hating Dubya means he's a bad president.

Red , I assume your talking to me???

One Person ???
What planet are you living on ??? Oh yea , you're from Texas . I am ceased to be amazed by the blind loyalty of Texans and one of their own .

Oh yea ... I'm Texan too . But I ain't blind :smile:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi ,
In their country, hitting with a shoe or throwing a shoe is about the worst thing you can do as a insult to another person .
Yup that is my understanding too.

They also have a huge problem with dogs and educated women.

RedRocker

Red , I assume your talking to me???

One Person ???
What planet are you living on ??? Oh yea , you're from Texas . I am ceased to be amazed by the blind loyalty of Texans and one of their own .

Oh yea ... I'm Texan too . But I ain't blind :smile:

The article is about one guy throwing shoe, from that you deduce the whole country hates our guts. Where's the blindness bro? Don't talk shit about Texas either, vee haf vays uf dealing vit yu!!:ninja:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The article is about one guy throwing shoe, from that you deduce the whole country hates our guts. Where's the blindness bro? Don't talk shit about Texas either, vee haf vays uf dealing vit yu!!:ninja:

You must be living in a shell . I did not know that Texas now has a News Media block on anything that is condemning Bush or America that comes out of Iraq . Get Real .

As fas as your misguided remark about talking shit about Texas , all I can say is when you have pulled cotton and hoed weeds from the fields on your Grandpas farm where he was a sharecropper in Spade Texas and your family ancestry goes back 150 years in that state , then ,and only then , will I give it some thought . My extended family is still there .... both above and buried 6 feet under ,from the Hill Country to Herdford Texas and most towns in between .

Now Red , I'm sure you're well aware that True Texans don't always agree , but I can still respect your opinion . I just don't happen to agree with your wisdom on this one .

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
President Bush SUCKS!!!! It hurts HARD to say that, but he does. He sucks as a Republican and he sucks as a President. His administration is a major failure. How anyone can think this guy was good is just beyond my understanding. Im not blaming the whole thing on BUSH though. His administration and congress is equally to blame.

And AL..... I know tossing shoes is a huge insult. I was just trying to add levity. :smile:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup that is my understanding too.

They also have a huge problem with dogs and educated women.
bwahahahahaha!!

One of our patients (who has early stage dementia-but he's on the ward because of a hip replacement) had his television on today and told me when I went in to do his meds that someone was being hit with shoes.
He had Fox News on at that time.. but I didn't realize he was telling me about something he'd seen:blink:
Poor Will! He did know what he was talking about.. I chalked it up to something he'd imagined.

As a side note; I did catch the news this evening and saw the clip.
Good grief!!:doh:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Bush may have been the best democRAT president since LBJ at giving away the farm,

but DAAHHHHMMMM, that boy can move quick! :rolf2:

[edit]

Read this article. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16566.html

Bush actually reined in the secret service agents that (imo should have) were about to pummel this guy. Unfortunately, these islamo-animals will interpret this action as weakness rather than the strength of restraint that it is.

Last edited:

RedRocker

You must be living in a shell . I did not know that Texas now has a News Media block on anything that is condemning Bush or America that comes out of Iraq . Get Real .

As fas as your misguided remark about talking shit about Texas , all I can say is when you have pulled cotton and hoed weeds from the fields on your Grandpas farm where he was a sharecropper in Spade Texas and your family ancestry goes back 150 years in that state , then ,and only then , will I give it some thought . My extended family is still there .... both above and buried 6 feet under ,from the Hill Country to Herdford Texas and most towns in between .

Now Red , I'm sure you're well aware that True Texans don't always agree , but I can still respect your opinion . I just don't happen to agree with your wisdom on this one .

Oh, you watch CNN, now I see where you get your perspective on the president and the war. Looks to me like a man throwing a shoe at the President of the United states would have been unheard of before President Bush came along. That dip shit would have been shoved feet first into a tree shredder.
Now, about my ancestry of which you know nothing. I'm here and you left and I can spell Hereford Texas, so the authenticity of your boast is in doubt. I'm thinking your family booted you out of the state for some Yankeefied misdeed in your past, so you don't get to play your Texas card.
:brows: Come back to Hereford Texas, get some cow dung on your boots, apologize to the town for misspelling their name and beg for your Texas card back.:thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh, you watch CNN, now I see where you get your perspective on the president and the war. Looks to me like a man throwing a shoe at the President of the United states would have been unheard of before President Bush came along. That dip shit would have been shoved feet first into a tree shredder.
Now, about my ancestry of which you know nothing. I'm here and you left and I can spell Hereford Texas, so the authenticity of your boast is in doubt. I'm thinking your family booted you out of the state for some Yankeefied misdeed in your past, so you don't get to play your Texas card.
:brows: Come back to Hereford Texas, get some cow dung on your boots, apologize to the town for misspelling their name and beg for your Texas card back.:thumb:

Hmmmm ....... you better check the Town history.... it was Herdford ,Texas back in the 1800's the spelling was changed about 1887-1890 , maybe because of a bunch of OKies could not pronouce it right. Actually, it was named after the cattle of the same name but the original town spelling was wrong and it was change to the proper spelling later . Some of us still use the old name , but that is true Texans of course ...:mrgreen: . Stop by the old library in HERDFORD . They got a pretty good section on local history . Its just off Park Ave. by Highway #211 .While your there check the old county records book on Homesteaded ranches in that area . Look under REED or HUTSON .It may help shed some light .
I was sent as a ambassabor to other parts of the world to show that all Texans do not have narrow little minds :whistling:

And now you have played your Texas card by also calling it "cow dung" . In Texas it was always Bull Shit .:blush: Nothing more and nothing less . You have a nice day foreigner .......:whistling::shifty:

RedRocker

Hmmmm ....... you better check the Town history.... it was Herdford ,Texas back in the 1800's the spelling was changed about 1887-1890 , maybe because of a bunch of OKies could not pronouce it right. Actually, it was named after the cattle of the same name but the original town spelling was wrong and it was change to the proper spelling later . Some of us still use the old name , but that is true Texans of course ...:mrgreen: . Stop by the old library in HERDFORD . They got a pretty good section on local history . Its just off Park Ave. by Highway #211 .While your there check the old county records book on Homesteaded ranches in that area . Look under REED or HUTSON .It may help shed some light .
I was sent as a ambassabor to other parts of the world to show that all Texans do not have narrow little minds :whistling:

And now you have played your Texas card by also calling it "cow dung" . In Texas it was always Bull Shit .:blush: Nothing more and nothing less . You have a nice day foreigner .......:whistling::shifty:

You must be a lot older than I am, my spelling is post 1948.:mrgreen:
The folks that sent you to ambasadorise failed in the narrow mind department, the ones that accuse are usually guilty of what they accuse folks of, transference. :mrgreen:
Now Al, I know what bull shit is, I read your posts, I just wanted to
keep it clean for the ladies. I'm looking out the window and seeing
a Texas flag, what's flying at your place there ex pat?:hide:

daedong

While in TX I had only half the entertainment that I just got reading this post!:mrgreen:

Now while on the subject of TX, I was amazed at how green and lush it was, I was expecting desert like much of Australia.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
While in TX I had only half the entertainment that I just got reading this post!:mrgreen:

Now while on the subject of TX, I was amazed at how green and lush it was, I was expecting desert like much of Australia.

You must have been there on a Tuesday . The rest of the week the flying bugs bite, the sand blows as does some of the residents .:thumb::mrgreen:
At the rate we are losing our water table it may not be green much longer . Some of the farming irrigation wells are down 100 - 200 feet over where they used to be .

But I'm not suppose to know that being a questionable Texan ....:shock::ermm:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You must be a lot older than I am, my spelling is post 1948.:mrgreen:
The folks that sent you to ambasadorise failed in the narrow mind department, the ones that accuse are usually guilty of what they accuse folks of, transference. :mrgreen:
Now Al, I know what bull shit is, I read your posts, I just wanted to
keep it clean for the ladies. I'm looking out the window and seeing
a Texas flag, what's flying at your place there ex pat?:hide:

The one that flies over our nations capitol :wink:. It might come as a hella shock to you ,but Texas is not its own country .
You will not get a single complaint from me should Texas decide to seek independence from the US . I think the rest of the nation has been carryin Texas's sorry butt for way too long anyway :mrgreen: . Just make damn sure GWB is "in house":mrgreen: before you lock the gate .

See! this just proves I'm a Texan ..... Argueing over bull shit !:blink::wink:

RedRocker

We'll take him back and lock the gate, have everything we need in house.
Tired of carrying the rest of the US anyway. :biggrin:
And there ya go, talkin shit about Texas again, shame on you.:bigMoon:

RedRocker

West Texas is pretty dusty and flat, but a lot of the state is pretty green.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Not at all, we'll give you his checkbook since he obviously
isn't fiscally responsible.

Now were talkin !!!!! You're makin some great sense now !!!Glad to see you coming around :thumb::thumb:. God bless Texas!!!:flowers:

RedRocker

Dubya has been a big disappointment in a few areas and I'll be the first to jump
on his case. But, he gets so much crap every day over anything he does that
I find it unnecessary to pile on.