• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I passed up a Chair

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
This chair was / is worth $400
I just dont NEED it. I sat on the thing 5 times and its not that comfy. BUT the wood and the leather-work is GREAT! It was $50 and I passed. OH!!!! I was at a resale shop! $50 for a BEAUTIFUL chair!

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
If you weren't there to buy something [you don't need], then why were you there?

(Dumb ass, yourself for even considering it.)

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
A lot of the folks have been calling each other dumb ass as a joke. I didnt mean for you to think otherwise. It was a second hand store. I was in there just to check out of there was anything interesting.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
A lot of the folks have been calling each other dumb ass as a joke. I didnt mean for you to think otherwise. It was a second hand store. I was in there just to check out of there was anything interesting.

Putting On Moderators Hat

Start Here
Sush you brought it first with no smileys. What did you expect? Don't even bother responding to it but to all here on FF; maybe the term "Dumb Ass" should not be used as freely as it has because Sushi is right it has been thrown around a lot lately and does not need to be used and can easily hurt some.
Stop Here

Moderators Hat Off