• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

3 Chargers & none works

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I have 3 chargers for my Lenovo Laptop & none work well.

1) The original ( I think) that charges but badly over heats.
Which I can't find now anyway.
2) A tempermental replacement that only works sometimes. I think the port connector is loose.

3) A replacement I got called a "Rocketfish." I had it up in my closet in a box marked "works but not well."
That's why I am tring to transfer everything to the ACER laptop. I have the document files all on it but not my pictures.

I am going to need to go to Amazon and get a replacement. Now I wish that I had a Prime membership.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I took a tool to the best replacement charger's input (or whatever the part that plugs into the port). It was to loose and wouldn't plug into the input tightly.

Does that sound sexy if you are a computer?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I went on Amazon.com and ordered a new charger. Since I also signed up for Prime membership it should be here Monday. I just hope no one steals it off my porch before I can get it.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I got my new charger today. It works like a charm. It's so nice to not have to mess around.