• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A cure for body scans at the airport

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What a simple and brilliant idea!
I particularly like the 'spare' seat announcement!
It's hard to beat Israeli technology!

TEL AVIV, Israel - The Israelis have developed an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners. It's an armoured booth
you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate
any explosive device you may have on your person.
Israel sees this as a win-win situation for everyone,
with none of the crap about racial profiling.
It will also eliminate costs of long and expensive trials.
You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement:
"Attention all standby passengers, El Al is pleased to
announce a seat is now available on flight 670 to London. Shalom!"

BRILLIANT!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Apparently this was a hoax posting, dammmmmm just when something good sounding was on the forefront. :hammer:

undy

Actually, while it's an entertaining idea, I suspected as much. I mean, what could they do to detonate every type of explosive device, without potentially harming innocent civilians who might choose to avoid the scan?

If given a choice, I sure as feck would avoid a scan. I've also got my neck wired together, so even an MRI gets sketchy on a pain scale.

But the first little blue-haired lady whose pacemaker vaporized would make for some mighty negative publicity. :4_11_9: