• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

POST YOUR FUCKING LOCATION!!!

undy

I was going to add this to a current thread, and then decided it deserved it's own thread. Rant on...

With no personal disrespect meant to the person who started this thread, I think the moderators should consider deleting any classified ads that do not include the location somewhere.

Not sure why it's so damn difficult to post ones location...
This is not the first person to do so, by the way. Plus, it's still one of the requirements: http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=32316
2. All ads require your location. You don't have to give your physical address, but should provide a reasonable location like your State, County and Zip Code.

Yes, I realize that it's possible to google the name on your cat and discover that it's in New York. But that's not the point. Rules are rules and they're supposed to be respected, and posting your location is a good rule.

Rant over. I wish that cat was nearer to me. Good luck with selling it.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw this and thought my god it could be a long list. The bedroom, the pool table, the airplane, the etc, etc. :wink:

undy

I saw this and thought my god it could be a long list. The bedroom, the pool table, the airplane, the etc, etc. :wink:

Yeah, I thought that too. But not until after it was posted. :hammer: D'oh!

You could've added "snowcat" to some folk's list I bet...:brows:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in Ohio now, I was in West Virginia earlier today. But what does all that have to do with anything?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Currently under the bed looking for my tin foil hat. :yum: I'd be looking for my SnoCat, but we don't get snow any more up here so what's the point. Thank you very much Al Gore.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 325

rdynes01

somebody list something for sale if for no other reason than to get rid of this stupid assed thread:glare:Please and thank you!