• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Quad Trac

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody have experience with these? Looks like a better trackster.

Arctic Cat owned them last. Was told about this not too far away years ago.

Found it. Hover craft over there also.

Attachments

• 74342348-27B8-4ACE-A04F-4CC4F57D48AF.jpg
    74342348-27B8-4ACE-A04F-4CC4F57D48AF.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 265

undy

IIRC, didn't they tend to go up in flames?? I've never owned one, just seem to remember being warned against them once. ???

But I liked the looks of them...

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have one, just because, but they are kidney busters. 0 suspension. The steering boxes are mechanical and that’s what fails. They articulate. Parts are getting pretty rare if not impossible to find. They were made in Minnesota. If you wanted a novelty to sit and talk about then there ok. Otherwise from a snowcat point of view steer clear

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I pursued these at the onset of the snow cat disease. came close to over spending on two different ones (via internet sales). Glad I passed on them after seeing one up close.
funny story for the lurkers
Turns out there was a *Tucker* in the hay mow of a local expired dairy barn. after a couple goose chases i found the family, I inquired about dads tucker......when I dug the Tucker out it was a quad trac. The family promptly went to the internet to determine its rareness value......
another local collector had one and was hard pressed to get 1/2 of that value.

Brad hit in on the head. very cool toy for the kids (young and old) more snowmobile than snow cat.

I could see one getting quite hot pulling the drag in high moisture snow.....

$.02

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I pursued these at the onset of the snow cat disease. came close to over spending on two different ones (via internet sales).

$.02

And then you came to my place and saw a Snow Trac, and the planet has not been the same ever since LOL!! :yum:

You really caught the "bug", big time!!

Merry Christmas my friend! See ya soon to....

Regards, Kirk