• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In the hospital once again...

Angelface

I've been admitted to a treatment center once again. This is my 4th time being hospitalized. My last was back in May. You would think my happiest year would have been last year. But it was honestly the worst. I've been fighting severe depression and substance abuse.

This isn't a poor me thread, but I am not giving up. If there is anyone here who suffers from Bipolar disorder or the depression.. please know that you are not alone. People are there for you. The biggest help of all is to ask for help. Don't ever be ashamed.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll keep you in my prayers. I've been dealing with depression since my accident. I also dealt with bipolar when I was with my ex. She had it too. So I understand. Stay strong.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Having epilepsy and the various "helpful" medications I can somewhat understand your depression. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a new Daughter-in-law with the same exact situation.

Life long drug abuse and a new Baby to boot. Her Opioid use came to light when the baby was born.

My son is standing behind her all the way. As are we.

She and Madison, are doing well today. But, it is a daily constant battle to come up from there. You have one hell of a "hunk" in your life for which to live. And a wonderful future ahead. Don't ever give up.

Prayers and understanding coming your way.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
having an issue sucks-- look, i'm starving-- stuff happens-- nobody says that we chose to be ill; we simply get ill-- u get well, you~~ i'm OCD & overimbibe, too, so lemme say that ur not by many means going unheard-- get by~~